Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are these things allowed in stage 1 full liquids?

The hot chocolate is probably fine. But Peanut Butter,, nope, it is very, very high in calories and sugar. Not worth it. I really would not mess with Peanut Butter at all during your weight loss phase.

There is a product called PB2. Its a powdered peanut butter that you add Water and stir. For me it satisfied the peanut butter crave and has a fraction of the calories. I get mine at Walmart. If you prepared it with a little extra Water, small bites of this would probably be ok on full liquids.

Ii have been having hot chocolate at bedtime and have been fine. Peanut Butter is another story. I waited until I was on regular foods, but I still can only have about a teaspoon at one time. That is because it gets hung up in my throat, and then I do not have the stomach capacity to wash it down.

Thanks!

What about no sugar added fudgcicles?

I was told if it goes through a straw, it's a full liquid. Anything that melts and becomes a liquid before swallowing would qualify, too.

^thanks Kindle!

I thought I was ok drinking G2 instead of full sugar Gatorade but it has more sugar than I thought it would...now I feel badly that I was drinking it.

Is it an "ok" or not? (G2 that is)

The general rule is sugar free everything while you are in your weight loss phase. That being said, artificial sweeteners really upset my sleeve from about 1 to 4 months out. I had to find Protein Shakes sweetened with stevia and I couldn't tolerate crystal light, G2, Vitamin Water zero, Mio flavor drops, etc. Plain water also upset my tummy, so a I ended up drinking a lot of diluted fruit juices and Pedialyte. But even the 100% /no sugar added juices have a ton of natural sugar. Never seemed to slow down my loss, and fortunately I don't have that sugar/carb trigger addiction thing that makes me crave more.

There are lots of brands of natural non sweetened Peanut Butter. I have a Tbs of Laura Scudders a few times a week.

I don't think I'd try Peanut Butter, PB2 sounds good. I made the mistake of eating frozen yogurt and was in severe pain after, so I think I'd wait to do that again! I do have once a day Welch's Diet peach juice mostly because I don't eat much and what I do eat just sits in my stomach so it increases my caloric intake and helps that gurgling sound my stomach makes all day. Mostly the super sweet stuff doesn't sit well anyway after a couple weeks my sense of smell and taste have become more enhanced which is good and bad.