Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you are from the IE please chime in and let me know who your surgeon was and how your experience went!? Thanks in Advance ????????

I am hoping to have my surgery at Loma Linda! (Crosses fingers & Prays)!!

Dr suh was mine at loan kinda I live in Murrieta ca had mine may 30

Lomalinda was where I had my surgery

It was HMO I did a revision from band to sleeve .

Good dr I must say . Not much for bed side pleasant though

I was HMO

What medical group are you with? And what insurance? Did u have to do the nutrition courses with the revision? Thanks for the prompt responses btw! I appreciate it.

Humana with trivalley but I had to go around them and went straight with Humana to get the approval cause the denied me for the revision ..

I doing good I think .hungry all the time . But I think it's acid I feel

If you are from the IE please chime in and let me know who your surgeon was and how your experience went!? Thanks in Advance dde0adde01 I am hoping to have my surgery at Loma Linda! (Crosses fingers & Prays)!!

Hello,

I had Dr. Suh at inland Valley. I wanted Loma Linda in Murrieta as well but HMO approved Inland Valley and I had a good experience. The nurses were kind, gentle and caring and I spent just the estimated 2 nights so things went well.

Every single person at Inland Valley hospital had something good to say about Dr. Suh, from the volunteer who checked me in to the surgery prep nurses, anesthesiologist, Dietician, etc. that made a very favorable impression on me. One of the nurses, said he would be the only surgeon she would consider for herself or her family if they needed a laparoscopic operation of any type. He may not be the most charming guy in the world with his patients but I really couldn't care less about that...his reputation as a surgeon is far more important.

He has a strict post op eating plan including NO deserts, chips, soda ever again in your life.

He requires attendance at support group and I like the one on Wednesdays at Loma Linda but there are several choices.

My insurance was Health Net HMO with Inland Valley doctors group and it was approved in less than 5 days.

Here I am from may 30 to current

post-218935-0-76003200-1407496238_thumb.jpg

Dr Belzberg- at Kaiser South Bay, I love in Corona.

Revising from a band to sleeve due to complications.

Amazing dr, Kaiser has been awesome.

I have only been insured with them for 2 months and no issue switching it out!