Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just curious for you bandsters that were either too tight or had a slip ? Just curious what the skip times were ! I just have horrible gurgle and tons of burps latly. But nothinh comes up unless I try to eat fast then I feel as I am being chocked! And I seem to have a lot of salavating latly ! I may have irritated the area where the band is when on vacation.

Just curious for you bandsters that were either too tight or had a slip ? Just curious what the skip times were ! I just have horrible gurgle and tons of burps latly. But nothinh comes up unless I try to eat fast then I feel as I am being chocked! And I seem to have a lot of salavating latly ! I may have irritated the area where the band is when on vacation.

I ment the symptoms

It sounds as though you're too tight. When was your last fill? I would also consult with my doc for a check up.

It sounds as though you're too tight. When was your last fill? I would also consult with my doc for a check up.

Was in feb ! Just swollen latly! The dr called and said watch it for a few days. The gurgle is normal!

And as long as nothing is comming up and I keep it down they said just keep a eye on it.

I gurgle all the time....I'm drinking my morning coffee right now and am gurgleing...no big deal, kind of cool if you ask me....

Burps and hiccups are associated with my eating....usually I'm doing something wrong...nothing major, just something I need to pay attention to.

I gurgle all the time....I'm drinking my morning coffee right now and am gurgleing...no big deal, kind of cool if you ask me.... Burps and hiccups are associated with my eating....usually I'm doing something wrong...nothing major, just something I need to pay attention to.

I am just nervous cause I had a really bad day yesterday ! I had a huge cold sore on my lip that was making me salivate all day like to the point I was almost drooling. I was able to eat but was really tight yesterday for some reason. I mean my snack before bed was a laughing cow cheeses and I had somewhat of a issue with that. But I was t to say I know sometimes when you are stressed you do get very tight. I have no problems with thinks comming back up. I am wondering how hard it is to slip the band. Had some heart palpitations tooo from being so upset that I may have slipped my band. My dr said I would deff know if I slipped my bad. Yes the gurle for me is all day long sometimes. Just concerned. Havjnh my coffee and Protein now and I seem to be ok. Juts paranoid by reading about people that slip

I am just nervous cause I had a really bad day yesterday ! I had a huge cold sore on my lip that was making me salivate all day like to the point I was almost drooling. I was able to eat but was really tight yesterday for some reason. I mean my snack before bed was a laughing cow cheeses and I had somewhat of a issue with that. But I was t to say I know sometimes when you are stressed you do get very tight. I have no problems with thinks comming back up. I am wondering how hard it is to slip the band. Had some heart palpitations tooo from being so upset that I may have slipped my band. My dr said I would deff know if I slipped my bad. Yes the gurle for me is all day long sometimes. Just concerned. Havjnh my coffee and Protein now and I seem to be ok. Juts paranoid by reading about people that slip

I ment a baby bell cheeses. ! Just had one to see iid I have calmed down and boy what a night makes. Ate it slow and no issuers like least night. Going to try to stick with liquids today p