Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

please help lack of fluids causing problems?

I posted before but no one commented ; (

I just wanted to know if not being hydrated enough could caise acid reflux or other issues? I drink coffee In the morning 2 cups and then one bottle of Water all day.

I drink about the same...one 32 oz sized bottle of Water...and 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning. I do drink some green tea as well. I have never had a problem with re-flux...but, I did eat Tomato Soup a couple weeks ago, and it was so acidic it messed my throat up for a bit. So no Tomato Soup for me! Are you suffering symptoms of dehydration? (fatigue, Constipation, etc)? How many oz of Water do you drink?

I went to check out your prior post..you have a bunch of comments...might want to check it out again :-)

Drinking a cup of coffee and a bottle of Water is not enough to keep you hydrated through the day.Try and sip on other fluids as well but if you feel that it is going to cause acid reflux then you have to be real careful on what you drink.I feel water is the safest.

I drink about that amount of coffee everyday and if I don't drink enough Water I can tell the difference. I would suggest drinking at least 12 oz of Water for every cup of coffee you drink. You urine and feces are the best factors in determining if you are hydrated enough. If you urine is light (barely any color) and your feces is smooth, comes out easy and shaped like a banana, you are properly hydrated. Feces should never be hard or appear as little balls. Individual "marbles" means you are definitely dehydrated, "marbles" clumped together is a little better but you're still in need of hydration. Your feces should always sink to the bottom or it can indicate an infection somewhere in your body.

Seven, I sent you a message to see if you can see that there are many responses to both topics you started? Like this post so we know you're seeing responses?

Thanks guys!! I can fun at see the responses. Tomorrow im setting a personal goal to drink more water! Eben if I just sip on something all day!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches