Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can't Live Without It...

I can't live wthout my MAC cosmetics!!

Be blessed!

This is an overall score. They tested on carpet and bare floors. These are the uprights only. Does anyone want to see the results on canisters?

1. Hoover Wind Tunnel Self Propelled Ultra

2. Eureka Boss Smart Vac Ultra

3. Kenmore Progressive with Direct Drive

4. Hoover Wind Tunnel Bagless

5. Eureka Ultra Whirlwind

6. Kirby Ultimate G Diamond Edition

7. Riccar SupraLite

8. Dyson The Ball All Floors

9. Oreck XL21-700

10. Hoover Wind Tunnel Bagless Self Propelled

11. Riccar Radiance

12. Bissell Cleanview II

13. Kenmore Progressive

14. Kenmore Progressive with Direct Drive

15. Dyson DC07 All Floors

16. Dyson DC14 Complete

17. Eureka The Boss

18. Sebo Automatic

19. Dirt Devil Vision Self Propelled

20. Eureka Bos 4D

21. Bissell Prolite

22. Bissell Lift-Off

23. Electrolux Aptitude

24. Miele Powerhouse

25. Dirt Devil Jaguar

26. Miele ART Red Roses

27. Sanyo Performance

28. Bosch Turbo Jet BUH

29. Bissell Powerforce

30. Kenmore Bagless

31. Sanyo Dirt Hunter

While I have the mag open in front of me.....this is what it says about laundry detergents.

1. Tide with bleach

2. Tide cold water

3. Tide HE

4. Kirkland Signature Ultra

5. Tide with Downy

6. Tide with Bleach Alternative

7. Ultra Plus with Oxi-Clean (Sears)

8. All Stainlifter

9. Great Value Ultra Mountain Fresh (Wal Mart)

10. Wisk

11. All free and clear

12. Cheer dark formula

13. Gain with bleach alternative

14. Ultra Plus with fabric softener

15. Cheer Color Guard

16. Quixtar

17. Ultra Plus stain fighting formula

18. Era Max with bleach alternative

19. Seventh Generation free and clear

20. Shop Rite Ultra free and clear

21. Purex free and clear

22. Arm and Hammer

23. Ecover Ultra

24. Xtra with bleach alternative

25. Winn-Dixie Ultra

26. Sun Ultra

27. Tempo

28. Trader Joe's

Thanks, Carlene! Wow, who'da thunk some of those even made the list....Sun Ultra???? I know it's not high on the list, but there are so many brands, it's sort of impressive to even be ON it.

Thanks, Carlene! Wow, who'da thunk some of those even made the list....Sun Ultra???? I know it's not high on the list, but there are so many brands, it's sort of impressive to even be ON it.

I agree. And Kirkland (number 4) is Costco's store brand.

Sheila, I second you on the MAC cosmetics! Especially "Diva" lipstick. I wear it every day!

Hey has anyone ever used the space saver bags....where you suck out all the air and store bedding and such in them?

A few of my favorite things are:'

Clorox wipes - Lemon scent...Luv these things and I use them for everything.

Windex wipes - luv using them for the tv screens and computer screens cuz they are streak free.

Suave kids hair detangler....which I luv so much that my best friends brings it from the USA since I can't find it here in Calgary.

Tons of other things but these three are definitely in my top ten.

Hey has anyone ever used the space saver bags....where you suck out all the air and store bedding and such in them?

A few of my favorite things are:'

Clorox wipes - Lemon scent...Luv these things and I use them for everything.

Windex wipes - luv using them for the tv screens and computer screens cuz they are streak free.

Suave kids hair detangler....which I luv so much that my best friends brings it from the USA since I can't find it here in Calgary.

Tons of other things but these three are definitely in my top ten.

I have used the space saver bags....don't waste your money. The ziplock type seal where you put the stuff into the bag through doesn't hold very well....and I've had them rip on me. They seem pretty cheap.

I couldn't live without my clorox wipes, either, I keep a big container in my bathroom, and wipe down the toilet seat and rim every day with it. Keeps it sparkling clean! I also do a quick swish with the toilet brush every day, too, with or without cleaner, makes no difference... (don't have to get out the big guns or chemical cleaners to clean it anymore)

I CAN NOT live without my DYSON. I figured if I can spend 700.00 for a dog I can spend 400 for a DYSON, to keep the dog hair up off the floors. I've had a lot of vacuums and I would rate this one the best out of all. One more thing is my Little Green Machine ProHeat.

I CAN NOT live without my DYSON. I figured if I can spend 700.00 for a dog I can spend 400 for a DYSON, to keep the dog hair up off the floors. I've had a lot of vacuums and I would rate this one the best out of all. One more thing is my Little Green Machine ProHeat.

I understand completely. I feel the same way about my Oreck, although I have not tried all the others in the CR study.

I'm glad you mentioned price, because I forgot to. The number one rated vacuum (Hoover Wind Tunnel Self Propelled Ultra) cost just $250, and number two was a mere $140, while my beloved Oreck retails for $700. That was sticker shock, I don't mind telling you.

Lucy,

I LOVE my Dyson. I would vacum every day if didn't have to admit it to anyone...LOL. I do vacum about three times a week and the Dyson so far has been able to handle it very well! I have been through sooooo many vacumes, sometimes every other month. I became soooo frustrated that I purchashed my Dyson out of anger because I was tired of replacing vacumes. My Dyson has stood strong. It was deffinatly worth the $$, I would have spent three times the cost of it by now replacing it with others. Love it, love it!! I would deffinatly reccomend them!

Carlene~

Yes the memory foam ROCKS!!! It is a Cal King, and was about $4000.00 (I just made my last payment this week!). But is is awesome. It responds to your body heat, but then when you get up it "comes back". If my toes are laying there and Imove them, I can feel the ridges from where each toe was...how cool is that. Again the best $$$ I've ever spent on myself!! And a 20 year warranty!

books, books and more books. I love to read. Also can't give up my food Saver (wore out the first one), my pressure cooker (love canning) and my George Forman.

I could not live without ..

Rainbow vacuum cleaner - I have all tile (and pets)

Until I get burned out on it...

Lipton White tea yummm

edie

I've contributed a few times, so now I'm gonna take.

Central vaccuum. We have been getting bids and it looks like we're right around $1200. I've heard great reviews on them. But it's hard to imagine something having good suction when you're on the other end of a 20ft hose. So - central vaccuum. Works? Worth it?