Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tight fill at 9.5cc's

I just got my third fill and am at 9.5cc's. I was able to drink a large glass of Water right after the fill and it stayed down. But now hours after leaving my appt. I feel very tight and for no reason my coffee and Water are coming up. The coffee I had early this morning is coming up. Why would coffee from 6 hours ago and way past the band start coming up?

That is odd. No explanation from me? Keep an eye on your restriction. Don't let it get too tight before you call your doc or go to an ER? It's a long holiday weekend and you don't want to get dehydrated.

Usually Water and coffee will pass in just a few hours? Are you taking any pain pills? oxycodone can slow the digestive process to a stop.

i took Ibuphrophen for swelling and it has worked. I think the fill just swelled me up too tight. I will give it some time. Did not eat today.....no Clear Liquids and not too hungry. I have just remained really calm and know these symptoms too will pass. It is the swelling I know. Today i was pretty uncomfortable but tonight after the ibuphrophen I feel better. Thanks for your post

Almost every doctor mandates we stay away from Nsaids like ibuprofen. You might want to check your doctors instructions? Wouldn't want to cause an ulcer where the band is which could lead to erosion?

I too use ibuprofen very rarely but mostly for joint pain. Your use of Nsaids when you're so tight concerns me?

Ibuprophen should make you tighter, not less-tight. NSAIDs are on the lapband "no no" list because they cause stomach swelling and irritation (and eventually ulcers, but that is over the longterm).

Keep an eye on your restriction now, because it could become worse with use of the ibuprophen. I took a few Advils for back pain in February and ended up with an emergency unfill which lasted three months. The Advil caused my stoma to close completely.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches