Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Celebrate Vitamin chews...you can have them.....

Good morning. I purchased my Calcium/Multi chewables from Celebrate Vitamins and they make me sick. I get sad everytime I think about taking them..lol..

If you like them I will send them to you. I need them out of my sight immediately..lol

I just started taking them and I am waiting on my order from Bariatric Advantage to arrive in a few days. If you want them please let me know and I will send them to you. First come first serve. You can email me at warrenindia@ymail.com and we will go from there.

India

BTW, they are the orange chews....both Calcium and Multi Vitamins

That bad, huh???

I ordered stuff from Bariatric Advantage...never had their chewable Vitamins, but the calcium chews are very good...the square ones That come in the 4 different flavors are good.

Not sure if your doc has you on B12 Vitamins, but there's this new thing called Nascobal that my surgeon introduced me to. It's a nasal spray that you use once a week, and it's covered by insurance. Through mail order from ProCare Rx, they send you the Nascobal, calcium chews, vitamins, and Iron chews all for $25. They all taste pretty good. If you're interested, I can send you more info.

I love the carmel Calcium chews...the other Vitamins my sister got mine too...I don't like them...but she does and had a full gastric done years ago, so she can definately use them!

Yes, they are horrible. I stare at them for a while before I eat them...Its like eating brussel sprouts as a kid..lol...I take the B-12 pills and I dont have a problem with those. I just ordered Bariatric Advantage chewables in lemon/raspberry. I should have just ordered those to begin with! Please send me info on the Nascobal. The less that I have to take the better! If you have any probiotic suggestions please share as well. I need a good one. Thanks! :)

That bad, huh???

I ordered stuff from Bariatric Advantage...never had their chewable Vitamins, but the calcium chews are very good...the square ones That come in the 4 different flavors are good.

Not sure if your doc has you on B12 Vitamins, but there's this new thing called Nascobal that my surgeon introduced me to. It's a nasal spray that you use once a week, and it's covered by insurance. Through mail order from ProCare Rx, they send you the Nascobal, calcium chews, vitamins, and Iron chews all for $25. They all taste pretty good. If you're interested, I can send you more info.

wablue31,

The number for ProCare RX is (800) 662-0586.

How it worked for me is my surgeon sent them the info for the prescription, they sent my insurance info, and the promise is the most they can charge for filling the prescription is $25. They will FedEx to your home a month's supply of the Nascobal, chewable Vitamins, chewable Calcium, and chewable Iron. This one stop shop covers all I need each month, I have at least one less Vitamin to take, the nasal spray is completely harmless, and I can stop it at any time.

Wish you the best with everything!!

Thank you BryBro63!!

wablue31,

The number for ProCare RX is (800) 662-0586.

How it worked for me is my surgeon sent them the info for the prescription, they sent my insurance info, and the promise is the most they can charge for filling the prescription is $25. They will FedEx to your home a month's supply of the Nascobal, chewable Vitamins, chewable Calcium, and chewable Iron. This one stop shop covers all I need each month, I have at least one less Vitamin to take, the nasal spray is completely harmless, and I can stop it at any time.

Wish you the best with everything!!

You're very much welcome!!!

Please let me know how you make out with your new Vitamins, and what you decide on with the Nascobal...I've been using it as well as the new Vitamins for about 6 weeks now, and it's been working out great!!

Thank you BryBro63!!

BryBro63

I just got my shipment from ProCare today. Won't have surgery until October. I'm wondering if there are different flavors of the Vitamins and Iron, I hate to be picky about free stuff, but I'm not crazy about the flavors they sent me! lol!

As an additional option, my surgeon recommended optisource chewables made by Nestle Health Science. They're not the best thing I've ever tasted, but they're bearable. I don't particularly like that I have to take them 4x/day, though.