Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any July 14th sleevers? What tips do you have for me? :)

July 3rd is my date, I've been on liquids for a month tomorrow and can't wait. Tomorrow is the beginning of your new life! I really didn't miss food until the last couple of days, I think my last meal was lobster, I wanted to do it right! You will hear some people get headaches the first few days, I did and learned real quick to keep hydrated and keep my Proteins at 115 or more to stave off fatigue. I then learned to start Probiotics right away!!!!! Walk and walk and more walking, I find yoga is helping and 53 lbs later I'm able to move like I haven't in years! BBQ's are tough and a real change if people don't know what your planning, so do tell them if you can. Keep busy, my yard looks fabulous, I'm working out in the yard as a tool to keep busy and work up my heart rate. I found the best Protein shakes are at costco for 30 Proteins per 11 oz and $25 a case. You will drink 4 to 5 a day! I also include sugar free yogurt and pudding and the best organics brand Soups for dinner, added garlic salt and any other seasoning I could think of. a half a packet of top ramen Soup seasoning is awesome for around 40 calories. Protein drinks for Creamer in my Decaf and lots and lots of Water all day! I will be in Post Falls Idaho for the fourth to enjoy the fireworks and my new life!

Me! My surgery date is July 14th as well.

My surgery date is July 14th. I'm getting really nervous and excited about my new life. Female/Texas/41

My surgery is July 15th. I start my two week liquid diet on July 1st. I am scared I will be hungry and frustrated during those weeks. Any advice?

I start my liquids today too!! Only 2 weeks away!!!! So exciting. My email is mermalott at aol dot com. Anyone want a buddy email me!! I joined the secret july fb page too but sometimes you don't want to share everything publicly lol

Edited by myfutureme

I started liquids today too, would love a buddy!

I would love a buddy as well. Starting liquid diet and it sounds to be difficult vs. my previous eating habits. I am so ready for this change and excited for what it means for us but also our family who now have us but with limited activity levels.

We can do this!

We definitely CAN do this!! My email is lcoffin1979 at gmail dot com or anyone can friend request on Facebook Lisa Coffin :)

I also do not have a fb but can be emailed at nfryar at Gmail dot com.