Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had my last dietary appointment this past Monday. Now they are reviewing to make sure they have everything and then will submit to insurance for pre authorization. I have zero patience when it comes to things like this! The office told me can take 3-4 weeks to hear back. Oye! What has everyone's experience been with this? My surgeon is also booked 2 months out, so looking at a September or so surgery date.

A little background on me... I had the lap and placed November 2007. Lost 80 pounds but have struggled the entire time with finding a good fill amount. I am so tired of throwing up and basically cheating with food because the greasy/condiment filled food goes down better. The last 7 years have been filled with frustration (because I want to be healthier/eat healthier) and my band just seems to work against that. Against me. Ultimately after one pregnancy and all this time I have regained most of my weight. Has both knees operated on in February due to the pain. My body just doesn't handle all this weight well. Plus I've been overweight since childhood. So that doesn't help.

I am hoping to have the band removed and a bypass revision completed in the same surgery.

Anyways. Sorry I babbled. Thanks for listening.

Hello :) My surgeon's office sent all the documents to BCBS of IL 2 days ago. I am waiting too. It has only been 2 days, and I am so impatient. I got the band in 2010 and lost 80 lbs. 20 came back, and my 293lb body can take no more of this.

I have learned that my trigger foods are anything fried. Those lead to being really really bad. I am reading on the forums about people splurging right before surgery - that is so bad guys. On the other hand, if I tell myself I can never ever have x,y,z again, I would go crazy, so I dont say never ever. Just not barrels and tubs!

Ahhh, the struggles of a big gal (sigh).

-Melissa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches