Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HOW TO: Add photos to your posts in 5 easy steps... (for PC)

Click on the photo to enlarge them.

Step 1

post-151241-0-18921100-1401827281_thumb.jpg

Step 2

post-151241-0-04999300-1401827282_thumb.jpg

Step 3

post-151241-0-28272800-1401827283_thumb.jpg

Step 4

post-151241-0-49612100-1401827284_thumb.jpg

Step 5

post-151241-0-46314400-1401827285_thumb.jpg

GOOD LUCK! :)

Thanks Irene, I've been wondering how to do this but was afraid to ask....didn't want to show my age and computer ignorance. LOL

@@TonyaNKy You add your profile picture through your profile page. Click on your picture and it will ask you if you want to change your photo.

@@1Day1Life4Now No problem! Glad to help.

I'm wondering about changing my profile pic with my phone too. I only really use it for pictures anymore.

@@TonyaNKy Yes this is via PC only - I don't do much activity on my phone. I am not sure how to upload pictures via phone unfortunately I cannot explain that.

Thank You as I am not technically inclined, however it is almost the same way on the phone , & I do try but some times it says Something went wrong or maybe I just don't have enough memory , & Now they changed it for your phone so it is a bit easier, thank you for letting people know it does help to put it out there in the steps you gave.

You can change your profile pic on your phone by touching the pic. And you can add pics to your post after you open a thread there is a plus sign ( +) next to the send button. It opens a link to be able to add a photo from your camera or your stores pictures or from the web, etc. or at least that's how you do it on the iPhone. Hope this helps.

Here is from my phone , whoever said & let us know how to upload & post our pictures by clicking on the plus sign , Thank You as you can tell I figured it out.

post-139624-14098483335434_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14098483599056_thumb.jpg

post-232075-14106328908912_thumb.jpg

I am still trying.I have a.phone enjoy seeing all the posts and pictures bettyaaron5@gmail