Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Chicago Friends Thread.....

I know it's long shot but if anyone is interested. I am doing a grand opening of a local tattoo shop (crestwood IL) and we will be doing free piercings. I can get a card with the promotion if anyone is interested. Here is a copy of the flyer, but you would need an original. I have a few and can get more if anyone wants one. ~Mandy

post-204409-13813135263967_thumb.jpg

HMM free peircing... maybe one day when I can find my belly button. =)

I can't come out and play on Saturday. Hubby just told me his folks are coming into town.

Sonia, when you get ready for the piercing, it will be my pleasure to do it at no charge for you. Think of it as my way of rewarding you for all the hard work. Since your inlaws are coming on sat can you sneek away for a little while on sunday? I have a sitter if needed for sunday, even though I will be tired I can make it to Panera. Everyone let me know when you want to do this. ~Mandy

Woohoo! Thanks Mandy!

I really want to get another tattoo when i am closer the goal.

I know its cheesey but I was thinking the chinese symbols for chocolate. =)

No can do on Sunday. Inlaws and my parents are gathering at my house for BBQ.

Since I wont get to see you before your surgery Mandy - please dont hesitate to let me know if you need anything!

Sweet Violet had PM me and was going to come down on Sat with me. I will let her know that plans have changed. Also I am not sure I can make it. I am at my brother's trying to help him pack to move. They are closing on their house Aug 1st. I am suppose to go home today however.... Last night's strom cause their basement to flood twice (no damage caught it in time) and then at 2 in the morning we found a tree in their swimming pool (was struck by lighting). When it rains it pours......

I am staying to help them today but between helping them and needing to get things done at my place I am not sure I will be able to make it.

Sorry.

Mandy good luck with your surgery.

I still dont' know where and when we are meeting--could someone please tell me?? I need to know this afternoon--have no comupter at home..use this one at work.....call me even!! 847 675-6100 work

Hope everyone is doing well.

Here is what I understand from responses for a gathering this weekend.

Sonia ~ could not make it Sat or Sunday

Mandy ~ I am hoping you can still make Sun, I know you said you will be really tired but I hope you can make it.

Lala ~ can you make it this Sunday.

I will call Sweet Violet tomorrow. We talked yesterday but she had to hang up before I could confirm anything with her.

So Sunday at 1 pm Panera in Oakbrook, does this sound okay?

1pm, I will be there. I worked 10 hours yesterday after only a few hours sleep, then I went and picked up my Harry Potter last night, I was pretty far back in line so I didn't get to the register until after 1am. I came home and colapsed into a puddle across the foot of my bed. I am up showered and heading back to work, another 10 or so hours. I will get some sleep tonight and be there tomorrow. ~Mandy

I have not heard back from Sweet Violet and Lala has not responsed with a definite, so Mandy if you are to tired let me know and we can rescheduled for next month.

I'm in....see ya'll at 1. ~Mandy

When/where do we want to meet next month? ~Mandy