Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 28-31st Sleeve Week!

7am arrival. 9am EST. for me. Wow- tomorrow is a new beginning. Hope I fall asleep quickly. Goodnight. Hope everyone doing well.

All the best to our 29ers!!!!

Edited by sandDuneHill

Check in time tomorrow is 1130 am Ca time. Surgery 130pm. Amazed I'm not hungry on this clean liquids diet. Must be the nerves.

7am arrival. 9am EST. for me. Wow- tomorrow is a new beginning. Hope I fall asleep quickly. Goodnight. Hope everyone doing well.

All the best to our 29ers!!!!

I check in tomorrow at 7am also for 9am surgery, but am MST. Saw my doc today and he said he sucks most gas back out and so we'll see how I am tomorrow. Good luck to our group on the 29th. Now I need to go read the thread, "what to pack for the hospital"

Sorry for the last post getting use to a nook surgery went great little pain piece of cake again please excuse the nook and pain meds

Wishing good luck to all our 29s tomorrow!

Laying in this hospital in PAIN! I was warned about the gas pains but I dismissed the warning and advice. Well I am now in horrible pain:(

It feels like major rumbling in my tummy then finds its way to my chest. The nurses recommend walking, so I'm walking but still in pain!! Help

Overall everything went good

Best wishes 29 'ers you will do great check in once you can.

Krystle, keep walking it will help! With the gas!

Edited by Monte0828

Well had surgery around 1:00 PM today everything went great. Some gas pains, but not as bad as I have read about. I'm sip, sip, sipping Water, and chewing ice. I also had an Otter Pop, that was yummy.

Good luck 29's your gonna rock this!

Not a good day!! My surgery had to be rescheduled to July!!!

Not a good day!! My surgery had to be rescheduled to July!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that. How frustrating. Stay strong. It's not that far off but very disappointing to say the least.

Thank you!! It is frustrating!! I waited two months for the surgery and now I have to wait and to pre surgery diet and the 2 day liquid diet!! But everything happens for a reason!!!

Well got sleeved around 300 and wasn't very happy when I woke up. a lot of pain, the gas pains are no joke! I am still on pain meds and havin been able to walk much do to the nausea. I sure hope tomorrow is better!

Looks like a bunch of our poor 28s are having a rough day! I hope tonight everyone is able to get some better pain meds (ask for liquid dilottid of they will give it to you!!) And walk when you can to help the gas.

I'm up late, yes its 1:23am. I decided that since I have to be up around 4 to get ready to go to the airport I'd just clean and stay up. I'll sleep on the plane and maybe in the drive from San Diego to MX. I can always sleep by the pool too :) Just don't want to risk an alarm not waking me up and missing this flight, its too important! Heading up in a minute to sort my clothes (its a mess) by size, take measurements and before pics! I'm excited to get going tomorrow.

We have 6 more going into surgery today! I hope you all have a great surgery and everyone comes through without too much pain. Good luck 29ers!!