Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

From what I've read, yes. I was sleeved on 4/23. I lost 12 lbs. in the first two weeks and then nothing since! Must be the dreaded stall. Anyway, I know I'm not eating too much so I will just weight myself once a week so I don't give myself a complex!

Same boat here after 2 weeks. BUT I am doing exactly what I should, eating 500 calories or less and exercising 2x a day. Am I skinny yet?

I was sleeved on 4/23 too and starting to see a stall I lost 32lbs in 2 weeks and this week I gained a pound. Ugh!!!!

I was sleeved on 4/21. Lost 40 lbs so far and now at the dreaded stall!!! scale has not moved in 6 days. I'm so frustrated, I get my liquid intake in each day and always my protien. I never eat more than 500 calories a day and I go to the gym M-F. I don't get it. I know 40 lbs is a lot but with what I do and what I eat, I should be much smaller, in my opinion any way. Hope we all start losing again

It may be that your body thinks you are starving, and is therefore holding onto every gram of fat. As odd as it sounds, if you INcrease your calorie intake for a day or two then decrease it again, that might do it. It's the "change it up" school of thought, and it helped me break a 6-week stall a few months ago.

The other possibility is that you are losing inches even though the scale is not moving. Check it out... And if you didn't record your measurements just before surgery, do it now so that the next time the scale is slow to move you'll have another way to assess what's going on.

As someone else on this site said, You can only control what goes in your mouth and the exercise you do. Your body controls the rest...

Sleeve on!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches