Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

There is also a product called Panoxyl. It is sold at Walmart and it is in the face cleaner section. It comes in a bar or in a cream and it is for your face chest and back. The dermatologist had me get it for my son's acne and it helps.

Just curious if you guys are taking Biotin? I just read this week that Biotin can cause breakouts. ..

I am taking biotin! What should I do? Lower my dose? Stop taking all together? I'm using biotin because my hair is thinning. Ugh! So many things! If it's not one thing it's another! Gotta get this new life under control! Overwhelming at times. One day at a time though. Thank you for pointing that out.

I love Philosophy's Purity made simple cleanser! You can even use it to remove eye makeup!

I love Philosophy's Purity made simple cleanser! You can even use it to remove eye makeup!

Where can you get that? I live in a small town in the Midwest. All we have is a Walmart and a dollar general lol! Can you purchase online, if not available at the 2 stores I have here in town? Do they have a website?

Where can you get that? I live in a small town in the Midwest. All we have is a Walmart and a dollar general lol! Can you purchase online, if not available at the 2 stores I have here in town? Do they have a website?

I'm sure there's a website. But you can get at stores like sephora or ulta & they are both online. Also available from QVC. It has improved my complexion & I make my boys use it too. They are teens & it helps if I can get them to be consistent!

The only cure for acne is Accutane, plain and simple. It worked wonders for me when I stopped taking the pill seven years ago. If I have problems post op, I will not hesitate to find a dermatologist to prescribe it again since I don't want to waste time and money BSing around with anything else that I know won't actually work. If the problem is about changes within our bodies, no antibiotic cream or any other topical solution can fix the problem.Yes, Accutane has some side effects, but it's better than painful cystic, hormonal acne (esp. as an adult), and you don't have to take it forever, just 6-12 months, depending on what the dermatologist says.

I would only use Accutane if the acne is cystic & severe. It does work, but it's hard on your system & can cause birth defects. If y'all only have a few places on your face, you won't qualify for Accutane. Good luck!

Of course @@onlybroomegirl is right, but since we were talking about hormonal acne, I assumed most people's has gotten pretty bad. I know my hormonal acne (like I said, from going off BC) was hormonal, cystic and very painful. I recently had my Mirena removed and I'm seeing signs that this may start to happen again. I'll see where I'm at a few months post-op, but if it's gotten worse, I'll try and nip it in the bud.