Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good morning everyone I have a quick question.... Why don't I ever feel satisfied after a meal? n also lots of meats I eat is hard to get down I have to really really take my time n eat meats n even then it's not like when I eat everything else... A little back ground on me I was banded in January of this year n I had 4 fills

destingford I had my surgery in Jan too. lots of meats are dry...that's when gravies, sauces and ketchup come into play...need something to help them get down...me I just decided they are worth the effort. but it sounds like you are getting a bit stuck. as for not feeling satisified your still not in your green zone...I'm only on fill 3 today and not sure how much they will put in...but I have no restriction at all unless I eat too fast or don't chew correctly. so be careful...I got an app on my cellphone called Eat Slow...set it for 1 minute between bites and it has really helped me to slow down and chew, chew, chew and put my fork down and be patient...I do feel those feelings most of the time when I do eat slower...that says okay your done!!! hope that helps...you take care and we will be in the GREEN before we know it!!! :D

I'm a little confused? I went back and looked at your previous 13 posts and you were still researching the band and other WLS techniques in March but you say your were banded in January?

Also, 4 fills in less than 4 months is a lot? Did you mean you have 4 CCs or did you mean you've had 4 different fills?

You won't feel satiation until you get enough adjustments/fills to help you feel restriction?

Finally, do you have a surgeon near you that you work with? Are they not answering your questions or advising you? Most surgeons hand out a manual on how this all works?

@ 2muchfun. My sister uses my phone as well when she wants to know answers for me and back in January she was looking for ways to convince me to change my mind about surgery so I really don't know what she said or not said

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches