Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you have the chance take more time off work. I do alot of lifting so im wont go back for 3-4 weeks. My long service came thru just in time. Also i will see my G.P. if i dont feel any the the meds are sufficient. Im not looking be become a junkie but don't want to suffer for no reason either. Remember one day at a time and keep sipping on those fluids.

Sent from my SM-G900I using the BariatricPal App

@@kiwijet

Happy to share...

I'm near Canberra, just across the border in NSW..

Sleeved in Feb 2015 at 255kg...

At this stage I'm down 106kg...

I'm very happy with my progress and am looking forward to getting to a 'sky diving' weight by the end of this year...

I'm always happy to answer any questions anyone might have...

I'm in no way claiming to be an expert, but I'm certainly aware of some of the ongoing issues - both good and bad...

Again I wish the very best to each of you...

It's a great thing you've chosen to do...

Ok will do Shell. Is your nausea meds not working. I would follow that up. I think we probably have the toughest couple of weeks ahead of us. So if we can get thru that we should be good

Yeah I think we have a tough road ahead but then it should be awesome I took some laxatives via enema and now I have a new issue lol be careful what you wish for I say haha I can't even think about food the smell makes me sick I went back to the pre Opp diet drink tonight as I thought it was my Protein powder making me feel sick but it's just drinks in general I think

Sent from my iPhone

Good to be home for sure. Missing the endone a bit but its not too bad. Just on panadol now. Been given tramadol if it plays up. Cant wait to get on pureed foods and enjoy different tastes, especially savory like shepherds pie, scrambled or poached eggs, mashed potatoes and melted cheese, speaking of which if you get sick of your diet hit me up and i will send u some recipes. Hope you are traveling ok and going well enough. Ps did you have glue or staples for the incisions i got 18 staples.

Yay glad it's going ok at home.

I've been into my stash of pills it helps me sleep through the night.

My incisions or muscles more like it are sore when I try get up etc I got internal stitches and glue on the incision sights not staples do you have to go get them removed then?. My surgeon rang me yesterday he is happy with everything just need to drink more. I had one shake yesterday a cup of Soup and Water I got some low calorie cordial to add to my Water to help convince me to drink it

I've been having a Nespresso coffee every morning with high Protein milk.

I went grocery shopping yesterday to prepare for purée stage tomorrow

I'm not sure I'm ready my Nut explained to me purée phase was like runny custard everyone's definition is so different I think I'm going to bake some salmon and purée with cooked cauliflower and some parmesan.

I really want scrambled eggs but I think it has to be quite runny and I can't face that. I made some meals for my partner yesterday just meatloaf and cottage pie so I don't have to cook each night it should last him a few days he's very relaxed about it will just eat toast and baked Beans he doesn't care but I felt bad as he doesn't need to loose weight or starve due to my weight issues.

It's funny I had no joy when I looked at the food I was making nor did I want to eat any of it nor when I went grocery shopping the only thing I bought that I was like yum I need that was some vintage cheese I love cheese.

Sent from my iPhone

Look my surgeon said the timeframes are a guideline. As long as you listen to your body and keep the food soft. Last night I blended some eggs with some mayo, butter and salt and ate it warm it was sooo nice. As im sick of sweet foods and needed some savory. It was no problem I couldn't eat alot but i stopped when I started getting full. I finished it off for lunch today. So although technically i not supposed to start the pureed stage until tues im already phasing into it. Also im thinking soft mire than runny so i will leave the potato chips, well crusted toast and over baked pastry for abit later. Plus the good news ive list my first 10 kgs. You can blend some of his cottage pie heated snd blended without the pastry or even get your cheese fix with soft mashed potato with melted cheese. Just keep hydrated with Water as well and lastly yes got 18 staples that will need to be pulled out, my last piece of torture lol.

Sounds like you are doing great I weighed in before and I've gone up 1.5kgs since Friday so odd just be Fluid or something. Congratulations on your first 10kgs that's a huge achievement to be proud of. So you think if it's just mushy

I could try that I don't want to drink savoury foods like watery yuck I'd rather stay on shakes which I hate. I'm totally hearing you on the savoury front I'm over sweets too. I bought some refried Beans to have with some melted cheese and sour cream I might try that tomorrow. I might have some yogurt tonight and see how I go.

Sent from my iPhone

I just had some yogurt half of a 125gram tub I stopped I didn't feel full but slightly tight under my ribs and didn't want to risk bringing it straight back up

what have you eaten today?

Sent from my iPhone

Breakfast

I x berroca

1 sml glass apricot/low greek yogurt and low fat milk (4 tbpn apricot Syrup 3 tbpn low greek yogurt half cup low fat milk)

lunch

1 sml glass apricot blend

3 spoonful of blended scrambled eggs with mayo

dinner

Cup chicken Soup

Cup of tea

Plus i have sipped on Water off and on during the day.

I also stop when i start to get a tightness in my stomach/chest area. But although im not hungry do wish i could eat more already.

Hard boil the eggs add a pinch of butter and a couple of scoops of mayo and blend together to it is like a paste or what they put on egg sandwiches. Then slowly eat half a teaspoon at a time, remembering to further smooth it out with your tongue. Best warm.

I use a hand held blender

And a pinch of salt