Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's everyone eating post op...!

I'm currently on my full liquid stage and in preparation for when I'm able to eat regular food I've started to compile a list of post op meal ideas. Please share with me what you all are eating post op and/or links to recipes. I have quite a few recipes I've acquired for my mini cookbook but it really does seem like it may become a mega cookbook. Thanks in advance to anyone who's able to share!

I'm also in the full liquid diet stage and am able to start puréed tomorrow :) I have looked a lot at the website called bariatricfoodie. It's a blog with all sorts of recipes that sound absolutely delicious! I also go on Pinterest a lot and there are tons of bariatric friendly recipes on there as well. It makes it exciting to try new things when you have so many recipes to choose from!

Thanks I'm gonna check out that website ASAP! I'm excited to try new things which is really something different for me I was always the one who would order the same thing from restaurants and didn't like to try different things. But I don't want to eat fish and chicken for the rest of my life so I'm preparing lol

I started recipes and have not used any. Five months post op and we keep it simple. Fresh grilled or baked fish, turkey meatballs with a little marinara sauce, crockpot meals, fresh smoked salmon, chicken salad, tuna salad, cole slaw, tossed salads, deli sliced roast beef and turkey, refried Beans, turkey burgers, pureed (at first) chili made with ground turkey, fresh steamed veggies, and so forth. We eat no fast food. I do not cook very much because you will learn you will be throwing out a lot of food unless you cook and freeze it, unless you have a big family to cook for. I had someone recommend Atkins meals and I bought, tried and trashed. Awful.

I actually do have a large family to cook for: my husband, four kids, my mom, and myself for a total of 7 ppl. Leftovers are a fantasy to me lol. I've always been a bit skeptical of those Atkins meals, thanks for verifying my suspicion. Since my pre op my family has not eaten any fast food and I'm going to try and keep it that way. Those quick meals tend to add up and I can actually see the difference.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches