Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 06 Bandsters~April Chat!

Hello Friends ~ It's good to catch up all your skinny faces! BTW, good look for you Neal. Well, we had a wonderful trip together in OK and found a home. Our IN home is up for sale and it's been crazy showing the house, traveling to OK, and keeping up with everything. 3Loves is down 12 lbs since her last fill. Things have been going slow since getting back from OK and she is struggling to focus on eating right. We are planning on moving around month end or early May.

Kim ~ Thanks for sharing the info. I will print it out and read the entire thing when I have more time. What I've read so far sounds really positive and just what we need to hear right now.

Did I hear someone say chocolate? ?

What's going on Maysters? I now am 9 lbs away from Onderland! Can you believe it? The weight is S_L_O_W_L_Y coming off. I think that reducing my carb count and upping my calories a little is gonna work. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Hey Paladin! great to hear from you! Congrats to 3loves on the 12 pounds lost. Congrats also on finding the house in OK. I hope things will settle down for you guys soon. Best of luck in selling the house and the move.

Glad that the body image info will be helpful. Tell 3loves to keep up the good work.

Like the new look of LBT!

Hey Maysters!

It was nice to sit here and catch up with everyone. The body image essays are great, thanks for posting.

I seem to be stuck like a few others. Still hanging in with watching the intake, increasing the output but, yet.... the scale stays the same.

I too was looking for the big 100 for our Bandversary but alas, it has aluded me. I may have to take a chisel and hammer to the rest.

Finally bought new clothes... didn't need to before because I had kept all my 'smaller' clothes but... shrunk out of them. Yipee!

With school and work, there seems to be no time to jump in here but, I'm glad I took the time to see what everyone has been up to.

Hope all are well on this wonderful day!

Hello Friends ~ It's good to catch up all your skinny faces! BTW, good look for you Neal. Well, we had a wonderful trip together in OK and found a home. Our IN home is up for sale and it's been crazy showing the house, traveling to OK, and keeping up with everything. 3Loves is down 12 lbs since her last fill. Things have been going slow since getting back from OK and she is struggling to focus on eating right. We are planning on moving around month end or early May.

Kim ~ Thanks for sharing the info. I will print it out and read the entire thing when I have more time. What I've read so far sounds really positive and just what we need to hear right now.

Did I hear someone say chocolate??

Thanks. Gald you had a safe trip! Where did you end up finding a house?

Kim! Is that your beautiful self in your avatar?? You look AWESOME girly!!

Paladin! Tell 3Loves hi for me... sounds like she is on the right path. Good luck with your move!

I am going DRESS SHOPPING tomorrow! We have a big end of the year party for roller derby, the Doll Ball... it will be our prom! We are even having prom-style pics taken a the event. Anywho... it's semi formal and I haven't a thing to wear. I can't wait to go shopping! A year ago I cringed at the thought of buying clothes... what a difference 75 pounds makes!

Kim! Is that your beautiful self in your avatar?? You look AWESOME girly!!

Paladin! Tell 3Loves hi for me... sounds like she is on the right path. Good luck with your move!

I am going DRESS SHOPPING tomorrow! We have a big end of the year party for roller derby, the Doll Ball... it will be our prom! We are even having prom-style pics taken a the event. Anywho... it's semi formal and I haven't a thing to wear. I can't wait to go shopping! A year ago I cringed at the thought of buying clothes... what a difference 75 pounds makes!

Spounds like a blast, you must take pics and post them for us! :confused:

Hey Maysters!

Lapbandit - Nice to hear from you! Congrats on the smaller clothes, and don't worry, you'll get to that 100 lbs mark in no time! Keep up the great work!

Hey Drews - Yep that's me! Not the best pic in the world, but it will do for now. I hope to post some pics around my one year bandaversary at the end of May. Sounds like the Doll Ball will be tons of fun! Definitely take pics so we can admire you in your dress!

Kim ~ LOVE your pic....you are beautiful!! You are going to be in onederland b4 you know it. It's funny how 9 lbs can seem so small and yet so big at the same time. You'll get there!!

Neal ~ We ended up in the Yukon/Mustang area. Edmond was too much of a drive for work considering the traffic. We love the easy access to OKC and the small town feel you get in Yukon. I have to say we are really impressed with the down-home feel and the friendly people that don't even know you from Adam. I swear the guy from the drive-thru at Starbucks chatted for 5 mins. We are going to love it. The moving company comes next week for the estimate then we will schedule the move within the next couple of weeks.

Lapbandit ~ Super NSV on the new clothes!! Great time of year to go shopping too.

Amy ~ Have fun shopping. Does you DH get a new suit?

Hey Myra ~ How's the wagon ride.....are you back on yet? I hear you on the junk food. It seems to go down way too smooth. 3Loves told her surgeon he forgot the band on her brain. Food can really mess with that tummy/brain connection!! Give us an update on how your doing.

Hi Drew: Yikes what is a "leak"? gulp...haven't heard about this one yet. I am pre-banded and doing research. Would you mind sharing? Thank you so much...glad you are okay now.

Hey Maysters! Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm eeking ever closer to my goal... but still struggling to avoid the junk food! chocolate is evil! Must resist must resist!

Thanks so much Paladin! I san smell Onderland and can't wait to get there. Congrats again on finding a new home, sounds like Yukon will be a great place for your family!

Have a great week Maysters!

BTW - one month and three days until my one year bandaversary, can you guys believe it? This year has FLOWN by! Those of you banded at the beginning of May 06 only have a few days until your bandaversary, that is amazing!

Here's a pic of the dress I bought yesterday Size 12!!

Also found out today that i am facing knee surgery on May 10th. Shouldn't be too big of a deal but it sucks none the less!

Keep me in your thoughts!

post-205860-13813134893923_thumb.jpg

Awesome dress Drews! You look B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L!! Wow a size 12! Amazing! You are gonna have so much fun at the Doll Ball! What kind of surgery are you having? You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Does this mean you are out for the season or is the season over?

I'm here! Life has been pretty busy for me lately between roller derby stuff and getting ready for surgery in 2 weeks I am fried!