Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

claiming on taxes

LOL @ Susan...have I become that predictable!!! hehe. I did have another reply written but opted for the more kinder, gentler side of Yoda!!!

I know they mean well; it is just frustrating, especially since this issue was already addressed in this thread!!!

:)

I'm sitting here trying to plug my ears...the kitchen floor has now been ripped up and they are hammering (I think just to annoy me!) the subfloor in (THIS time....they didn't do it last time....hence the problem!). :cry

So, here I sit....I already worked out for an hour and a half this morning and I'm wanting something to eat but the kitchen is inaccessible. So, I am munching on BBQ peanuts (not many...just a handful) but they really aren't going down very well.....kinda hurts. But do I stop? Nooooooooo...I'm determined (like the sick puppy I am) to finish my small handful. Do as I say, not as I do! (and I wonder why my ticker ain't movin'!!)

:tired :guess :paranoid

I was sondering about popcorn... We went to 2 movies this weekend and I really like movie popcorn! Does that go down?

how is Mr. Yoda today - is he getting nervous?

I was sondering about popcorn... We went to 2 movies this weekend and I really like movie popcorn! Does that go down?

how is Mr. Yoda today - is he getting nervous?

I'm not a popcorn lover (I'm a chip girl....the bane of my existence!) so I very rarely eat the stuff. However, I have heard (again, everyone is different) that popcorn is a real big "no-no". I do know that some doctors also advise against eating popcorn. To be honest, I'm not sure of the reasoning behind it and it is not something I've investigated since I don't eat it anyways. Now...if it was "no chips"...THEN I'd be lookin' into it!! :kiss

What two movies did you see? We are big movie buffs.

Mr Yoda just called from work and I told him you asked if he was nervous yet...he said, "being that it is still 3 weeks away...no ...but as the time gets closer I will likely be nervous". I think he will be more nervous about the pre-op diet. But, he has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more willpower than me and so if I did it, he will be fine! I'll just keep reminding him!

I finished my peanuts.

And....the hammering has ceased for now!! ahhhhh!!!! :nervous

Ahh peace for you. I have a 9 year old so I can't remember that last time we saw adult movies - if you into the G rated ones...we say Firehouse dog - which was adorable and great for both kids and adults; and Are We Done yet - which sucked for both kids and adults.

We are having a night out this coming Saturday - any movie suggestions?

We recently saw "The Shooter" with Mark Whalberg and both really enjoyed it. It was a "sit on the edge of your seat" for the entire movie (& Whalberg is a hottie...so that didn't hurt!).

The new movie "Disturbia" starts on Friday and I've been looking forward to that.

Of course being in TO you will have a much wider selection than us! Enjoy your date!

Thanks Paulax. That's kewl. I didn't know about the meal entitlement....excellent!!!

ummm....IRS doesn't exist in CANADA!

:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

Andrew nominates Yoda as new Canadian thread moderator.

Really, some of these posts are getting ridiculous.

Andrew

I tolerate the posts, ignore them if they don't apply, I'll even respond to them if they are of interest. People are making honest mistakes by posting to the "most recent posts" link.

I also tolerate the comments made in response to the wandering posters.

I myself have accidently posted to the Australian thread. No one accused me of being unhelpful. At least I don't think...I guess I could go check.

Cheers everyone!

I just brought all of the receipts to my tax man and he took care of it all. He actually put the medical expenses on my husbands income taxes because it gave us a bigger refund.

Question. If you borrowed the money to pay for the surgery, is the interest on the loan tax deductible?