Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is mean

Anyone else tempted to go vote for Sanjaya on American Idol? I don't even watch the show, but it is SO tempting. I despise American Idol, and I am getting such a kick out of them being forced to let him stay on. :heh:

I a not personally an Idol fan, but I keep thinking, what if my kid or my niece/nephew were voted off just so someone without talent can stay on as a joke---it is sad for the ones who made it so far on real talent.

I would have been one of the "joke" horrible ones they showed!!!

Kat

I agree, I have never watched Idol, but I see the clips of Sanjaya and I feel sad that this is what we have come to, voting to keep a no-talent ass clown like that on just because. I almost think he's a girl.

What's up with people crying over him like they did the Beatles? What's up with anyone crying over any famous person just because they are seeing them in concert?

Come on you all. I'm more convinced every week that Howard Stern and Simon Cowell are in cahoots over this. Think about it. It's a genius plan that will benefit both of them. Plus just look at all the posts its provoked here and elsewhere on the 'net. It's being talked about in all the major newspapers. People are watching just to see what happens with Sanjaya. Howard is getting lots of publicity. Simon's assured that there are going to be millions of dollars made every week in extra calls. All that and more!

We should get smart, get our heads together as the viewers and NOT vote at all. If we could get the vote down to less than a million each week, we'd have lots more power over what happens on that show than Howard Stern OR Simon Cowell. I say DON'T VOTE!!!!! :mad: Let them figure out a way to get us interested again!

Anyone else tempted to go vote for Sanjaya on American Idol? I don't even watch the show, but it is SO tempting. I despise American Idol, and I am getting such a kick out of them being forced to let him stay on. :heh:

Lol....PLEASE do not jump on that band wagon! He is not all that they make him out to be. Howard Stern as his band of monkeys are voting for the worst to sabotage Idol. They talk about it daily there is even a website, votefortheworst.com PLEASE do not keep him on there...lol...

I don't watch the show, but please do not encourage Howard Stern.....

BJean, I am SO GLAD someone sees this the way I do!!! I keep saying that the additional calling, whether it be to keep the goofball, or get rid of him, is playing right into their hands. No calls would be so damn funny, I might even watch then!!!

Kat

Me too Kat!!! :heh: It would be priceless to see the reaction by both Simon and Howard if there were practically no voting one week.

I think it must be so humilating for Sanjaya. Seriously I think I would be so embarrassed that I'd take myself off the show. BUT then it was Simon, Randy and Paula who put him through to the top 20, so if they thought he had no talent why didnt' they put one of the hundreds of others through? I think he's a cute kid who has a huge following of 13 y/o girls. I just chaperoned our church to a convention and all the teeny bopper girls loved him and told me they vote for him every week. Anyone over 16 with an ear isn't voting unless its to sabatoge the vote.

I'm pretty far removed from age 13, but I think I can see the attraction. Afterall they like Michael Jackson.

I still say that Simon chose him for good reason. His sister was pretty and sang better and they chose Sanjaya. There's always a shy, geeky type that appeals to the younger set and he doesn't necessarily have to be talented. Just look at the ruckus he's caused. Simon is too smart for it not to have been by design. Doncha think?

Yay! I was actually surprised but he was voted off tonight and I actually hollered in celebration LOL

I would not have been alone in being PO'd if Lakisha had gone home from one bad performance. (And... it was pretty bad... for her if nothing else!)

What's up with Lakisha? She has become this really sophisticated looking gal, way improved from the short denium skirt with the orange blouse. But the spark has kind of gone out of her performances. Still with the great vocal range, but nothing there to really move me to laughter or tears.