Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All I can think about is food !!! And sweets!! Shot me please!!!

I had mine done 3-31-2014. I know how ur feeling it will better day by day and a couple breakdowns.That was me. You can do this keep ur head held high.

I am also 4 days post op. I do think about food, but the thought that my stomach is healing takes over. When those thoughts come to my mind I just think of why I did this. I am just counting my days until 4/17 when I get moved to Stage 2. Try to refocus when food comes to mind. I like to think of my clothes getting big on me. That always puts a smile on my face, especially that we did this 3 months before summer.

Pretty soon all this will be a memory. Just follow your plan, and buy some new flowers for the garden. I found my days were easier when I distracted myself with busy little projects. Good luck! This is awesome!

Thank you!! Thank you do we really have to wait to the 17 ??? I'm so hoping not and yes my cloths are getting loose !!

That sounds like a good plan!! Flowers

Thank you

I am curious about how long was your pre-op diet and what were you able to have to eat on it?

I am on day 7 pre op. It's hard. Doing better today because I am busy. Good luck to you. My pre op diet is for 14 days. liquids. I have cheated a few times. Since I started on the 31st of March I have lost 7 pounds. 7 pounds in 6 days! Surgery date is 4/14/14

Edited by amumes

I didn't have to do the preop liquid diet so after surgery I found myself liking the sugar free pop cycles. Hang in there!

I didn't have to do the preop liquid diet so after surgery I found myself liking the sugar free pop cycles. Hang in there!

I don't have too either! Where did you get your surgery done?

I'm in St. Louis. Had it done at Barnes hospital

I am also 4 days out and think about food constantly. I cried pretty much all day.

I am also 4 days out and think about food constantly. I cried pretty much all day.

A friend of mine had her sleeve in February. Her son and she went to a movie and he got popcorn. She grabbed a piece and smelled it. Lol. She said it helped! ? I know it's hard but we're here for you. If you need support come in here or go for a walk. Stay strong.

what have you been eating so far ? i need ideas ? my surgery date is 4/23 and i start my liquid diet on 4/10

I am on day 7 pre op. It's hard. Doing better today because I am busy. Good luck to you. My pre op diet is for 14 days. Liquids. I have cheated a few times. Since I started on the 31st of March I have lost 7 pounds. 7 pounds in 6 days! Surgery date is 4/14/14