Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im not hungry but I want eat

Edited by 521Diva

It's probably an emotional eating habit. So common. It's a pattern hard to break, but you can do it. Find a hobby or something to occupy your mind. I used to be drawn to the kitchen when I was not hungry and would eat 2 or 3 different things. Since surgery I try to make it a point to find things to do or dwell on the fact I am full and content. Just recognizing the fact you want to eat when not hungry is half the battle. You have this beat!!! Best wishes for great success. :)

It's probably an emotional eating habit. So common. It's a pattern hard to break, but you can do it. Find a hobby or something to occupy your mind. I used to be drawn to the kitchen when I was not hungry and would eat 2 or 3 different things. Since surgery I try to make it a point to find things to do or dwell on the fact I am full and content. Just recognizing the fact you want to eat when not hungry is half the battle. You have this beat!!! Best wishes for great success. :)

Thank u... look at my other post. I tried to delete this one but couldn't.

I had to stop watching tv. The food commercials were making me crazy.

Instagram and Facebook are just as bad, I'm not sure why everybody takes pictures of their food but it is really getting on my nerves!

Instagram and Facebook are just as bad, I'm not sure why everybody takes pictures of their food but it is really getting on my nerves!
Yeah! Why do they do that??? I guess they always did it but I wasn't as aware of it!

I only watch stuff I DVR so I can fast forward through the commercial's lol.

Im just sucking on things. Hubby had some spanish rotisserie chicken the other day & he doesn't eat the skin, I sucked all the seasoning off the darn thing and I was find. Another day he left a piece of bacon on the stock, I sucked all the flavoring out of that. And yesterday he made Tina fish, I ran my finger around the inside of the bowl and licked that lmbo. Im fine if I just taste it. Lol

lol thats hilarious! I dont know if i could just "taste" it.. without wanting to eat the entire thing. Sounds like you're having fun!

lol thats hilarious! I dont know if i could just "taste" it.. without wanting to eat the entire thing. Sounds like you're having fun!

Lmbo i am. For lunch i suck hubbies hot wing bones & sucked the skin & tonight i had a bite of a chicken nugget. That i ate lol

March 24th... Getting better each day..

Lol... I haven't tried sucking chicken skin. But I have licked my fair share of sour cream and onion Pringles... Just having the taste in my mouth makes me feel like I've eaten some.

March 24th... Getting better each day..

Awesome stay positive.

Lol... I haven't tried sucking chicken skin. But I have licked my fair share of sour cream and onion Pringles... Just having the taste in my mouth makes me feel like I've eaten some.

Oh man I wish I could... But I know next thing I'd be making a potato chip shake! lol. I just have to stay away for now. We have the same surgery date :-)

Oh man I wish I could... But I know next thing I'd be making a potato chip shake! lol. I just have to stay away for now. We have the same surgery date :-)

How much have u lost since surgery day?

Lml potatoe chip shake.< /p>