Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am trying to find out info about the above doctor. I haven't had surgery and I am nervous. Looking for a little support. Any help would be great.

I had a fabulous experience with Dr. Quinones. I would highly recommend him and his entire staff. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

How much does he charge usually? Is there a support group on Facebook I could join? This group is so big. I would love to have singeing a little more personal

I see Dr. Quinones on April 1,

How much does he charge usually? Is there a support group on Facebook I could join? This group is so big. I would love to have singeing a little more personal

I paid $4500 in January. There is a Facebook group called "our journey to a healthier life" which is not exclusive to Dr. Quinones but the vast majority of users and the moderator are Dr. Quinones patients.

$4500 is super cheap. Here in the states they want me to pay $25000. Is that a support group? I haven't decided on a doctor. I am still looking. A woman I know mentioned something about Mexico surgery so I started looking and Dr Q had good reviews but Im scared and unsure.

I would love to talk to people and ask questions about him who have worked with him and maybe I can get names on other doctors. How can I join that group? This site is informative but so overwhelming it's really scaring me.

I sent you some contact information for someone who can answer your questions and get you into that Facebook group.

I joined a group on Fb called weight loss surgery - mexico its been wonderful the people are very supportive

I had surgery with DR Quinones last May. He is an amazing surgeon! If I had to do it again I would definately pick him. One of my regular Doctors even looked into him before my surgery and told me he was the way to go. (My insurance wouldn't cover the surgery but my Dr was all for me doing it). I paid $4500 for the surgery, I am down 108 pounds and loving my sleeve :)

My husband and I both used Dr Quinones and would fully recommend him to anyone wanting WLS. He is very skilled and we couldn't have gotten better care.

I am not a lot of help with experience but I am scheduled with him for June 2!!

Hoping to find a buddy that will be down the same time as me since I am travelling alone from the great white north to sunny Mexico!