Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rate your MD!

Sign in to follow this  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 0 replies
    • BlondePatriotInCDA

I'm officially no longer "obese" and now classified as "overweight!" Years ago when I was 108 lbs (my old adult holding weight until the last 10 years) would I have ever thought there would come a day that I'd celebrate being "overweight!" 
      I hit my one year surgery anniversary next Wednesday (August 21st, 2023) and just so happen to have my final bariatric clinic check up on the same day. I'm looking forward to seeing my surgeon and being officially released into the wild! 😋
      I'm curious as to what my labs will say, especially since they told me to not take my vitamins a few days before the labs. To be honest, I find this confusing since the whole point of taking vitamins is to keep your stats within normal ranges - to assure they're working as intended, yet since I quit taking them it will show I need to take them..so I'll hear "make sure to take your vitamins!" A vicious circle. Who knows why?!
      Anyway, I have 40lbs to go to meet my goal and I'm really hoping I can do it in the next 6 months (for a total of 18 months post surgery). At my starting weight the charts show only 20% reach their goal within 18 months with a starting weight of 259 the day of surgery. I'd like to add that to achieved goals. Fingers crossed!
      I'm amazed and thankful for everyone here on these forums who've supported me, answered my questions and understood the plight! Thank you all, you know who you are.
      · 2 replies
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done!

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback and support.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches