Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 9th is my date and big time nervous

10 more days! I'm halfway thru my pre-op liquid diet. Everyone asks have you cheated? And Seem shocked when I say no. Unless you count sugar free jello!<br> Hope everyone is doing well and getting excited for what we have to look forward to!

I pray I will be able to get through this liquid diet like a champ. I am dreading it but I do understand it's something I must do. My daughter is 22 and being sleeved 2 hours before me I just hope she fares well too.

im very excited and still nervous, only two days of liquid but thinking of starting Monday giving myself a few days. good luck, to all who is having surgery u all in my prayers.

All over with! My surgery was 145 today. I feel great so far. Anxiously awaiting the swallow test. My throat is sore now. From the tube i would sad. But all in all doing well.

All over with! My surgery was 145 today. I feel great so far. Anxiously awaiting the swallow test. My throat is sore now. From the tube i would sad. But all in all doing well.

That's wonderful, congrats and speedy recovery to you!

Congratulations I'm glad it all went well :) wishing u a very quick recovery

Woooohooooo I made it!! 7 days post op!! I feel good and no hunger!! I can officially move to full liquids today!!

Woooohooooo I made it!! 7 days post op!! I feel good and no hunger!! I can officially move to full liquids today!!

That's awesome! I am 7 days post op as well. I can't believe how fast it's going.

That's awesome! I am 7 days post op as well. I can't believe how fast it's going.

Awesome today's day 9. Post op. How is everyone doin? What are you eating / drinking each day?

Awesome today's day 9. Post op. How is everyone doin? What are you eating / drinking each day?

I am struggling honestly to get my Protein in. I think I some how have become whey intolerant not sure if that can happen. I am drinking about 40-50 oz of Water daily. Also doing okay with Greek yogurt.

Greek yogurt is my friend. :). I have 2 weeks full liquid. Then purred and mashed for 2 weeks. :). eggs next week can't wait

I'm with you. I can't wait for eggs! I'm hoping I'll get the thumbs up for puréed/mashed by Wednesday.

I am struggling to eat anything. I drink about 40 oz of Water today and get down whatever else I can. Protein drinks make me nauseous. I am so sick of sweet tasting foods! I eat Greek yogurt, pudding, Jello, Popsicles, broth, etc. and everything is sugar free. I hate artificial sweeteners, but if I must eat them for now, then I must. To make a long story short, I'm not eating much. I'm not hungry either. All of the foods I can eat are off-putting. I know I need to eat, so I continue to try to get something in me. Going to heat up some Soup now. By the way, I can only eat about 1/3 cup Soup and it takes a bit.

Greek yogurt is my friend. :). I have 2 weeks full liquid. Then purred and mashed for 2 weeks. :). eggs next week can't wait

I'm with you. I can't wait for eggs! I'm hoping I'll get the thumbs up for puréed/mashed by Wednesday.

I am struggling to eat anything. I drink about 40 oz of Water today and get down whatever else I can. Protein drinks make me nauseous. I am so sick of sweet tasting foods! I eat Greek yogurt, pudding, Jello, Popsicles, broth, etc. and everything is sugar free. I hate artificial sweeteners, but if I must eat them for now, then I must. To make a long story short, I'm not eating much. I'm not hungry either. All of the foods I can eat are off-putting. I know I need to eat, so I continue to try to get something in me. Going to heat up some Soup now. By the way, I can only eat about 1/3 cup soup and it takes a bit.

Yeah eggs sound so good and refried Beans too! I'm like you and tired of all the sweets. I can eat a whole 8oz of soup before being full. I also still get hungry which I thought would go away. I know I'm only 9 days out but I am worried I am going to fail at this too.

Yeah eggs sound so good and refried Beans too! I'm like you and tired of all the sweets. I can eat a whole 8oz of Soup before being full. I also still get hungry which I thought would go away. I know I'm only 9 days out but I am worried I am going to fail at this too.

You're not going to fail! Remember the power of positive thinking. Only think about the sleeve working and focus on making it work. We've got this! We're going to have our low moments, but we have to keep our eyes on the prize. The hunger is never supposed to go away. We are just supposed to feel fuller faster due to our smaller stomachs. Don't forget there is also head hunger. You may be mentally hungry at times and not physically. Pay attention to the cues. You got this! Like you said, you're only 9 days out.

As for refried beans...YES! I'm a bean lover, so I can't wait either.