Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fave protien snack?

Usually turkey jerky...pistachio nuts....quest bars....cheese...those are my go to's, especially when I am on the go..

I love beef and turkey Jerky - also Ostrim which is ostrich jerky! And for a real treat, marlin jerky (only for people who like fish)! It is delicious and has a higher Protein to calorie ratio than beef, turkey, or ostrich jerky.

Other things I like: Greek yogurt with a little PB2 stirred in, cottage cheese with hot sauce, roasted edamame, roasted garbanzo Beans.< /p>

Those of you eating Jerky, how far out are you?

Greek yogert (sometimes mix Protein powder in)

Laughing cow light wedges

Babybel light cheese rounds

Pistachios

Cottage cheese w/ranch dressing powder mix

Skinless apple wedges dipped in PB2

Spoonful of Laura scuddere Peanut Butter

Skinless grilled or poached chicken strips

I can't do Jerky yet (3.5 mos out) doesn't agree with me

Beef sticks, string cheese (7gm), almonds, Adkins Protein Shake (yummy)

My go to "boredom munchies" are Jerkys, raisins, almonds, little fruit cups and if I'm short on Protein for the day....then a Protein Bar.

I was aloud Beef Jerkey at 8 weeks that being said, I enjoy low sodium beef Jerky daily ;) also love low sodium almonds, Greek yogurt, deli ham wrapped around a cheese stick and two slices of Kosher doll sandwich pickles(tho I count that as a meal) Light American Cheese slice with part of an apple, part of an apple with Peanut Butter, and Laughing Cow light cheese wedges...I count my Protein Shake as a snack and I'm really not supposed to eat other Snacks in addition to my 3 meals and two shakes a day but sometimes I gotsta eat something!

Oscar Mayer P3, they are little containers with a total of 2 oz, they have different combo of meat, cheese and nuts. They are about 120-140 calories, and have 12-15 grams of Protein. They have turkey, ham, and chicken, peanuts or almonds, and cheddar, or colby jack.

http://www.proteinproteinprotein.com/

and they are only $1 at Walmart.

I am 22 days out gastric bypass and my nut says as long a I chew to the consistency of apple sauce I can pretty much have anything except raw veggies/salads.... I'm loving my P3 and a watermelon wedge for lunch❤️

String cheese, Babybels, or Laughing Cow on Wasa cracker

Pickled or deviled eggs

Jerky - if anyone can suggest a VERY low sodium variety or brand, please advise!

Leftover marinated and grilled ANYTHING - after the weekend there is always something left from the grill. Very often I have bite size chunks of cold chicken, steak, shrimp, pork, even cod or haddock in a baggie in my purse. I just make sure to eat it within a couple of hours. Leftover meats in small amounts are my mainstay.

Tinned smoked oysters, tuna in the pouch

Nori - dried seaweed

Raw almonds

Greek yogurt 2% with raw sunflower seeds thrown in. If I'm feeling decadent, I add a spoon of honey.

Leftover sashimi (within one day)

Greek yogert (sometimes mix Protein Powder in) Laughing cow light wedges Babybel light cheese rounds Pistachios Cottage cheese w/ranch dressing powder mix Skinless apple wedges dipped in PB2 Spoonful of Laura scuddere Peanut Butter Skinless grilled or poached chicken strips I can't do Jerky yet (3.5 mos out) doesn't agree with me

How far out before you tried the ranch powder?