Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wonderful Disappointment

Hello All

To cut a very long story short;

My surgery was performed on the 20th Feb 2014 and I was to have a Gastric Bypass. My surgeon found issues which would prevent the Bypass, therefore he chose to perform a Sleeve instead...I was devastated when I found out, so disappointed!

Now, I am over the moon, i love my sleeve! I am 47 lbs down - long way to go, but bring it on.

Good luck to you all.

Nobby

I was sleeved on the 24th of Feb. I am so sorry you had such a big change at the last second and didn't know until after surgery. I am glad you are happy with the results though. Best wishes!

was to have a Gastric Bypass

Nobby

I love your "title" of wonderful disappointment :)

it must have been a shock finding out you couldn't/didn't have the surgery you wanted :o

i am biased but i think/know that the sleeve is terrific!!!! :)

best WLS choice!!!

glad you are loving it too!!!!

since you didn't mention otherwise ..........

you have been feeling well this past month PO???

very happy for YOUR happiness ;)

continue being a "loser" even though you/me/we know you are a "winner" ;)

keep up the good job :)

kathy

congrats

47 pounds in a little over 3 weeks is amazing. I am jealous. I have only lost 8 pounds in 13 days. Congratulations on your success.

47lbs is outstanding!! You must be so thrilled! Good for you, and congratulations!

Thank you so much for your kind, supportive words. We are ALL doing tremendously well!!

A little update;

My weight loss has stalled a little, but I am not overly concerned. I feel great and my mobility, stamina and general labido are hugely improved. I like the new me...although the new me does not have too many clothes that fit correctly...but that's a nice problem, right?

I am flying back to the UK in early June, to attend a family wedding. My goal is to wear a suit that I have had hanging in the wardrobe fo the last 6 or 7 years, a suit I thought I would never wear again.

There you go, that's my new target; I'll post a picture of my wearing my target Suit before I leave fo the UK. Watch this space.

Good luck and God bless

Nobby

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches