Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sharp pain at wound site - 3 weeks post

Saw pain management doctor. He gave me a lidocaine patch and a pain drug that's not as strong as dilaudid. He too thinks it's muscular, said there's no major nerves in this area. This combo should work and allow me to live again!! And I am now home to rest better!!!

sorry to read about this... I hope you get better soon. all the best dear.

Hope you get better soon! Lots of positive healing thoughts sent your way

I don't know, maybe this is so off base but I thought I read on here somewhere about tight stitches and the sufferers had to wait 5 weeks for the stitches to pop? I'll try to find the thread for you.

I'm starting to think this may have some possibility. My skin in the area of the pain has what looks to be stretch marks (this is one area I didn't have them at) and when I brush my hand over them they are tender. It's like when I have the pain in stretching the skin and flesh in that area. Get this: I can do a sit up but I can't bend over without the searing pain.....I'm at a loss.

so you all are commenting on what I just am posting on and that is sharp pain on my left side.. I had a huge sneeze about a week ago and my side hasn't felt the same sense.. I went to my follow up and my doc asked if I heard a pop - I told him I didn't think so... but it's been sore ever since.. I walked 2 miles on treadmill yesterday and it's really hurting this morning. Your post all have helped because now I'm thinking I must have pulled a muscle..

I didn't have any issues like this but at my follow up appointment my surgeon mentioned that a huge sneeze is one of those things that sometimes hurts the scar line/muscles. So it must be common.

good to know.. thank you so much.. yes I have held in every sneeze since.. not going through that again that's for sure.

It sounds like a nerve pain to me too. There aren't any major nerves there but the minor ones are still painful! It will prob start going away with time. I've got Patches on my belly that are extremely tender and others that are completely numb. It's all from cutting through my nerve endings. Good luck! I hope it gets better soon. Glad it's not a leak!

me too - I'm sure I would know what a leak would feel like and this isn't a leak.. just like I got kick in the ribs'.. I'm sure it will pass..I go back for my 2nd follow up on June 4th so hopefully it's gone by then if not I will raise the topic up to my doc at that time. Thanks everyone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

• BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

I'm so sorry. I lost my pup (Mr. Bitters - a chocolate Pomeranian) 2 years ago and it still makes me tear up. He was my everything - my constant companion. I understand. Do the best you can to get back on track.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches