Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

After surgery the soreness was a reminder of why I was on liquids, but I do not feel any different than I did yesterday so I am afraid that I will forget and take a bite of something.....liquids argggghh!

All worth it in the end!

Hey Metalband,

I know what you mean about liquids. and feeling like you could eat even though you had a fill. My Doctor recommends 2 days of liquid after a fill wow 4 days seems long but everyone has a different philosphy. I like to sleep in the next day when I have a fill it seems like the day is not as long that way. Maybe Saturday you could get some extra sleep the AM. Pamper yourself. Anyways good luck to you.

Sheila

Mini- Thanks for the article that was interesting.

Twin Mom - Way to go on ebaying your clothes!!! I am going to give mine to my friend although we have different clothing styles so i dont know how much she will actually wear. I cant wait to get rid of them but am nervous about what kinds of clothes to buy for now. Many of my pants are getting too loose and while a belt will hold them up I will look very frumpy. I guess frumpy is better than fat any day though!

Metal- congratts on the fill! Yes they are a lttle strange. I always think pulp fiction when I see the needle coming!

I am a little jealous of all of you hitting 50 lbs! I dont think I would spend that much on a Coach purse if I won the lotto. I am planning a trip to NY where I am hoping to find something good on Canal St though :rolleyes: My scale did move another lb today so I really cant complain. People are really starting to notice!

Wow I am jealous of the people who have hit 50lbs but I am more jealous of the trip to Canal Street!!! I love that place. I would never spend the money on a real Coach either but I have a closet full of fakes! LOL

I found out that have a 10cc band....when my doc told me I had the small one, I assumed 4cc???? I got 1cc in my band.....doesn't seem like much to me???

Off to drink my breakfast....

Good morning ladies...

Well.. I got a job... not THE job (didnt hear anything back yet)... but I did get a long term temp job processing passports... pay isnt that bad...hours are great (7-3:30... so I'll still be able to make my daughter's field hockey games).

I had my Protein Shake this morning... trying to be good... I havent weighed in a week due to TOM... hopefully I'll get the courage to weigh this weekend!

Congrats Melissa!!! I hope you like the new job. Sometimes its not always about the money....the quality of life, like being at your daughters games, is much more important. Way to go!

You're right. I was able to switch my schedule last year and make it to all of her home games..and one away game. I couldnt imagine missing her games this year. She makes me so proud!

Melissa I know how you feel. Monday when school starts I get to start working 8-2:30 so I will be able to drop my kids off AND pick them up at school. I am stoked!

Melissa - congrats on the new job!

Metalband - You've done great on your weight loss with only 1cc in your band!

I seem to be off my plateau and on the move again but it doesn't last very long and then I sit for a few weeks. I guess that is just how I lose the weight.

I really do think that we should plan a reunion next May. If LasVegas is the most affordable then I hear there is lots to do besides gambling. I want to save all my money for new clothes! We might be able to get an awesome group rate on a cruise also. Is anyone in this group a travel agent?

Everyone is doing so well! I was hoping for 50 lbs this morning but I lack .4 lbs...maybe tomorrow...

Metalband...

Are you sure it's a 10cc band?

I have a 10cm band that holds 4cc, and I think it's quite a commonly used band (Inamed Lapband)

Melissa....congrats on the job!!

Metalband....wow you are doing awsome!!

Macysgranny....you can do it!!!

I ususal post a whole bunch but I've been kinda in a crappy mood! I think its PMS...I am due for TOM in a couple of days. I usually do not have PMS but for some reason I dont feel like myself these last couple of days. scale has read 201 since wednesday so I am up a lb. UUUUGGGGG!! Well hope ya all have great weekend...I am talking my kids to the beach for the weekend ....I think I need some sun!

Sandra

255h/242s/201c/165g

Sue....I am not sure.....he said 10 cubic centimeters.....I am not good with metrics!

When I had the surgery he said he gave me the smaller one. When I asked yesterday he said the larger was 11.

You are probably right and I have lost something in the translation!

Jrsico- TOM is evil! You will be in onderland soon and will not ever go back!!

Wenjea-Thanks for the support, we are all doing so great!