Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

Alrighty then! I'll try it. We have Dickeys BBQ right across the street!

Weazer Weazer weazer weazer weazer

OK...somebody mentioned the apron. My apron is ugly...but it's the lower body sag that repulsive!!!

I'm a real pear shape, so the gravity effect on the lower body is pretty awful. My DH & I discussed the lower body lift (and a boob job...that's for him as much as me...I just truned 44, but my boobs are 84...sorry guys). I think it's gong to be necessary, but I'm really not looking forward to the all the way around the body incision...yikes! Going into this I was prepared for the possible Tummy Tuck, that doesn't bother me, but the full lower is a different story. Oh well, no pain no gain. It's just short term pain for long term results...right!!!

Sue

Thanks for all of the motivation ladies! I needed a kick in the a$$!

I got on the eliptical last night and drank more Water than usual...still not enough but I will do better today!

Today weights, squats, cardio and water!!!!

Maureen

So how did everyone do last night????

Mini?????

Yesterday was a good day...had so much energy and motivation I could of gave some away!!! LOL!!!

2 miles in the a.m. then 3 miles in the p.m. on the threadmill!!!

Free weights for the arms, and 200 sit ups!!!! 80 oz of Water and lots of Portion Control and protein!!!!! Cooked a healthy, organic dinner for the family and even made my kids do some excersizing....My DH even worked out!!! I am down another pound!!! Now for the sad part...my daughter has been sick since Monday...they said she had strep throat and some kind of mouth infection. They gave her a penicillen shot and gave her some meds for her blisters in her mouth. Well 4 days later and she still is not feeling well so I am off of work today and taking her straight to Texas Childrens!!!!! She cant eat or drink and still running a low grade fever.....penecillen shots usually kill everything and you feel great by the next day. I hate seeing her miserable.

Sandra

255h/242s/170c/165g

O.K. Jilian...oops I mean Sandra!

I'm happy to report that I was lying in the bed...trying to come up with a way to get out of doing my sit ups...I'm too cold...or even lie and say I did them...but, alas, I am too darn honest. So I thought with all the effort I am putting in to get out of this I may as well give it a try. Well, I tentively started my sit ups and was plesantly suprised to find that it wasn't the torture that I expected it to be. I did just what you said and did 20..waited till the next commercial and did 20 more. Wow! I even decided that I will bring my wghts in and tonight I will add the wghts to the sit ups.

So thanks for the motivation...now today I will drink lots of water...after I finish my coffee!

I am blessed that I don't have any skin that needs to be removed..but I am going to have three surgerys this year. I have a deviated septom that needs to be repaired. I want to have breast reduction. I had my breast reduced in 1990 but I insisted he keep them large. I really want them to be alittle smaller. Expecially on the sides. I don't think he took enough off there. Also, I will be having my second Bladder reconstruction. I had it done in 2003 but the surg didn't do a great job. I have to be careful when I cough or sneeze suddenly and I am tired of it. I am sure that my wght had something to do with the downfall of my bladder, and the two pregnancy's. Isn't it fortunate that we live in this day and age that we can have these issues fixed.

God is good!

blessings, Weazer

Yesterday was a good day for me also.

Used weights, arm curles, lunges and knee bends (thighs are talking to me about it today) Did my sit ups YEA, 100 total.

Today is good so far, working on my first round of Water, 33 oz bottle. Almost got it down. That is always my goal before lunch. Having Healthy Choice Soup for lunch and salmon for supper tonight.

NSV - I can fit into size 10 pants, and still breath, and no muffin top. I am so excited. OH and bought a Medium size sweather yesterday, and it FITS.

OH I also have additional motivation. Found out the my DH's daughter (from previous marriage) is graduation from college in May. I have never met the X-wife, and she will be at the graduation. So, I must look HOT, I mean real HOT. So that is my motivation to drink my Water, exercise and to not eat junk food. X-Wife eat your heart out, I will be some kind of arm candy for my DH come May.

Take care all,

Laura

Mini,

I am soooooooooo proud of you!!! I knew you could do it!!! 20 sit ups during a commercial not to bad huh???? Maybe next week you can bump it up to 60 sit ups??? Keep drinking!!!!

Laura,

Size 10 pants and a medium shirt...I am soooo jealouse!!!! Now that is some motivation....the meeting the ex-wife!!! I am sure you will be the hottest lady there!!!! Keep up the good work!!! Keep drinking!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/179c/165g???

LauraP

But, your husband loved you even when you weren't at your best wght. You have nothing to prove to the X. He loves you!

You do this for yourself and just keep being yourself and you will floor her with your beauty!

Blessings, Weazer

Sandra-

So far I've gotten in 32 ounces of Water... I'm gonna go get a big glass of Crystal Light... which would be about another 16 ounces...

My brother in law went home last night...and I have LOADS of laundry to catch up on....

Restriction came out of no where today.. I had about a cup or so of homemade bean and ham soup..and I was stuffed. I think I need to start adding more Beans into my diet.... I do remember being fuller when I was on that baked bean/FF refried bean kick.

LauraP

But, your husband loved you even when you weren't at your best wght. You have nothing to prove to the X. He loves you!

You do this for yourself and just keep being yourself and you will floor her with your beauty!

Blessings, Weazer

Thanks Weazer........Yes my sweet DH loves me Thick or Thin.....I don't want to prove anything to the X, just look better than her. I know he loves me, no question about that. You know I am not normaly this shallow, but, keeping the meeting of her in mind sure helps me stay on course.

I know exactly how you feel Laura... and its hard to describe that feeling of wanting to look better than ... whoever.. almost like a personal victory for your self esteem!

Laura, Your cracking me up! I guess I understand..it would be like going to a highschool reunion...you have to look great!

Guess what?! I just had a NSV. I just did my BMI on the BMI calculator and mine is 29.9!

I am no longer Obese! I am just overweight again! Whoo Hoo!

Now I'm crackin myself up! To be happy I am overweight sounds so funny!

Giggle giggle!

Weazer

Melissa,

Your right about the Beans (just what Sandra likes to eat). I had some for lunch today and could only eat a small amount!

They are really filling. O.k. it's back on the beans again!

This month of January is a test month for me. I think I may need another fill, but I am going to wait till I wgh in on Feb 1rst. If I have lost another 3 or 4 pds..I will wait until the next month to have the fill..then I will only get it when I stop loosing 3 to 4 pds a month.

Weazy