Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

I am doing accountability on are H2O!!!!!!

Sandra---25 oz today so far!!!!

40 sit ups!!! What! O.k. I'll try and do the 25...I used to do 25 a day and withing 3 months I had rock hard abs..so I know the twenty five will be effective. I can't promise to keep it up but I honestly will try. I do have wghts at home and your right, I need to get motivated and use them...o.k...thanks for cracking the whip...I need to not settle for just looking good, I need to be fit. Thanks for the encoragement.

I'll do those sit up tonight! I swear..25 is just as good as 40 for me.

Weazy (notice I didn't say blessings..Boy am I pmsing or what!

Mini,

How about do 20 situps....rest for 5 minutes then do 20 more??? You can do it....I know you can!!!!!

Sandra,

You should think about coaching on The Biggest Looser. You could put Jilian to shame!

Weazer

Mini

GREAT!!!!! You can do it!!!!! Dont forget to get your free weights out and put them by your couch and your tea!!!!!! I want a full report tomorrow!!!! Are you drinking your Water? ????

Is everyone drinking the water.....we got to flush the fat out!!! So everyone drink, drink, drink!!!

Love you guys!!

Sandra

255h/242s/180c/165g

Okay I am in.

So far 35 oz Water.< /p>

Will walk for 30 min and I will do the sit up tonight, also have hand weights, pump those arms........ have my exercise ball, sit on it to watch TV, cant eat much when you are bouncing around. LOL

Thanks Sandra for the push.

Laura!!!! YEA!!! You go girl!!! Thats right....muti-task!!!

Twin Mommy!!!! Yea!!! Dont forget your situps and arm excersizes tonight!!!

Melissa....2lbs....YEA YOU!!!! How is the Water going today???

O.k....now I really am getting motivated....Knowing that I will be doing it along with you guys makes it easier somehow.

I'll report in tomorrow....feeling like one of those roly poly dolls after drinking all this water!

Weazy

50 oz of h20 down.....had my famous Beans delux for lunch...has little chopped up turkey then beans, cheese and little barbque sauce.....the container holds exactly 1 cup so I know how much I am eating. The funny thing is that I used to eat that everday and was full that I couldnt finish it. Then I started getting some potatoe salad...pretty soon that wasnt enough to fill me up so I added a bake potato. Well today was my first day back to my beans delux and I couldnt finish it!! So I am back to the sweet spot.....I think we are suppost to only be able to eat 1 cup of food....right??? Well I feel great and I am to see that you guys are trying to get back on track!!!!!! I did get up at 5:30 this morning and walked on my treadmill 2 miles. It wore me out....but I feel great right now.....wish I could get off of work early to go hit my 3 mile trail before the sun goes down and it gets to cold.

OOOps forgot.....I had been having a real hard time getting up early to run....just couldnt get out of bed!!! So last night I went ahead and put on my sports bra and some biking short to bed and put my socks and sneakers on my night stand....so I wouldnt be lazy to get up and get dressed to work out!! So the alarm went off, I turned it off and sat on the edge of the bed and put on my shoes and socks then went to go pee and heades straight to the threadmill (its in my bedroom) with my Water already there and a towel and my new IPOD!!!! My 3 dogs looked at me like I was crazy and layed back down to sleep!!!! I love my dogs (Angel,Shelby, Honey)!!!

Cool,

So good to hear the happiness in your voice again.

The Beans Delux sound great. What kind of beans? What kind of turkey? Is it the lunch meat kind. What kind of cheese and BBQ Sauce? I'm willing to try it.

Also, I just eyeball my serving size so I'm not sure if it is a cup or not...but I usually get about a cup of Soup for lunch and maybe a side of soybeans..I love them cold off the salad bar.

(I would never have eaten or loved soy beans before the band). sometimes I can eat around a two cup serving if I am not careful. I may have to go in for a 6th fill to put me at 3.5 in a 4cc band. I think I am one of the tough ones who needs almost total restriction!

Weazer

Mini, I work right next door to a barbque place. I know its a big chunk of barbqued turkey breast and then he slices it right in front of me and chops into little peices for me. I usually get beef but I wanted something a little more low fat. Then its barbque Beans, then shredded cheese, then barbque sauce. So its Protein, protein, protein!!! I guess you could get some turkey from the deli and have it sliced and just add the beans and cheese and some sauce...that would be exactly what I have!!!!

Sandra