Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

I have been so un-motivated this past week. I need a good kick in my rear!!!! I am not drinking my Water, not excersizing, eating junk (not a lot of junk, but still junk) I have not even posted anything. I am very crabby...TOM in near. Then I have all this stress. We are buying a new home actually are dream home......so many decsions to make...and my husband leaves it all to me!! I just want to eat chips and cookies!! UUUGG!

Sandra

255h/242s/194c/165g

Sandra-I am comfy in a 20 and tight in some 18s. I will take them if no one else can wear them.

Metalband-I got the pants and they are great. Thanks so much!

Melissa- I have pictures from my trip this weekend. Can you tell me how to post them.

Sandra-I am comfy in a 20 and tight in some 18s. I will take them if no one else can wear them.

Metalband-I got the pants and they are great. Thanks so much!

Melissa- I have pictures from my trip this weekend. Can you tell me how to post them.

Twinmommy-My Pleasure!

Manatee-70 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well done!

Sandra- breath deep, life is good, tom is evil!!!!

Twinmommy.. .I use photobucket.com. You upload your pics onto there and they put them in the correct format to post onto message boards. Very easy. Let me know if you need help... Also I mailed the pants on Monday!! You should be getting them soon!

Sandra- I feel for you.. I had the TOM from hell... I ate everything in sight.. no Water and no exercise. I'll weigh in a little later on this morning..

The scale is moving again!!! WHOO HOO!!!

I'm now officially in the 220's!! Before TOM came I jumped up 3lbs to 233 and this morning I was 228!! WHOO HOO!! I'm Very VERY HAPPY about this! I was starting to think that this was the end of the road for me with the weight loss!

On another note, I'm a bit irritated.. I dropped my car off last night for an appointment to fix a window at 7:30am. I call and they tell me that it prob wont be ready for pick up until after noon! I have SO much to do today... So, it looks like I'm giving my mom a ride to work..then just using her car today.

Is there a way a pay it forward clothing thread could be set up? I have some things to get rid of, but I think I am the biggest person on this thread.

Twinn Mommy....just send me a private message with your address and I will send you some 20's and 18's...because I am sure that the 18 will be fitting just fine any day now.

Sandra

255h/242s/194c/165g

I had a NSV this weekend. We live in Houston....home of the Houston Texans Football Team. Well we had an invite to go tailgating this weekend. My husband has a Texans Jersey, my son has a Texans Jersey. Well my daughter (age 6) and myself did not and we wanted all to represent!!!LOL!! So we stopped at Walmart....the adult womens jersey all they had was a size Small pink Texans Jersey so my daughter go that...it was big but it looked cute on her. They had no mens jersey's so I wan bummed that I was not going to get one. Well we happen to go by the boys section. They had jersey's....My DH said try on the boys XL. I said that is not going to fit.....well to my surprise it did. Perfect...so at the Texans tailgate Sunday I was wearing a little boys Jersey!!! LOL!!! My kids and husband were sooooo tickled....my DH kept saying you look sooooo good! My son said I am sooo jealous...I cant fit those...I had to get a mens!!! LOL

Sandra

255h/242s/194c/165g

Depending on who you ask... I had an NSV today.

I needed new bras and was going to treat myself to some cute Victoria's Secret bras since I am now of a size that can be bought in that store..36 DD!! Down from 40 DDD..(like I said.. NSV depending on who you ask.. the fiance isnt extremely happy that my "girls" have gotten smaller.. but I'm happy)..

After coming to my senses about paying $51 for a bra.. I decided to walk around the mall and ended up shopping on the clearance rack at LB.. I got 4 bras for $28!!

Twinmommy- Try starting a thread about paying it forward.. if the May girls are unable to use your clothing, I'm sure someone out there most certainly can!

I have been starving for the last two weeks. No matter what I eat as about 30 minutes later I am hungry. I can also eat breads now with no problems. I have lost an average of 2 lbs a week since my last fill 8 weeks ago so I am afraid they wont give me a small fill. I guess I will find out next wednesday. Has anyone been told no to a fill yet?

I see the Fill Nazi who is rude and has terrible bedside manners so I am really nervous about seeing her and being told no. I know if it werent for my effort and time in the gym I wouldnt be losing at all.

ragdollx19, Wow a fill nazi LOL, but I hear your problem, i haven't been turned down yet. I go tomorrow for another fill. i have lost weight but like you said it's hard,work doing it. Can't you reason with this person? After all only you know how you feel. Keep us posted. good Luck

Sheila

Hi All,

I'm just back from my Dr. checkup and I had good news. At the start of my WLS endeavor My Goal was to get off Blood Pressure medicine. Well I'm on my way there I came off a Blood Pressure Medicine today that I've been on for 30 years . I'm sooo Happy about this . So my dreams are coming true. Ive lost 33 # and have more to go but this definetly tells me results can and do happen.

Thanks for listening,

Sheila

Hi All,

I'm just back from my Dr. checkup and I had good news. At the start of my WLS endeavor My Goal was to get off Blood Pressure medicine. Well I'm on my way there I came off a Blood Pressure Medicine today that I've been on for 30 years . I'm sooo Happy about this . So my dreams are coming true. Ive lost 33 # and have more to go but this definetly tells me results can and do happen.

Thanks for listening,

Sheila

Congratulations......it must feel great being off that medicine after 30 years!!!! Way to go:cool:

I have been starving for the last two weeks. No matter what I eat as about 30 minutes later I am hungry. I can also eat breads now with no problems. I have lost an average of 2 lbs a week since my last fill 8 weeks ago so I am afraid they wont give me a small fill. I guess I will find out next wednesday. Has anyone been told no to a fill yet?

I see the Fill Nazi who is rude and has terrible bedside manners so I am really nervous about seeing her and being told no. I know if it werent for my effort and time in the gym I wouldnt be losing at all.

That is so hard for me to comprehend. I have been for 6 fills. I have never been told no. I was self pay and I am going to go as often as it takes to get this thing right!

My 6th fill was too tight. I went in yesterday and had some of it taken out. If you have not experienced being too tight yet, believe me it is not fun! Even though I lost a pound a day, it was not worth it.

I am still VERY TIGHT! I can eat about 3 bites and things start coming back. It seems that things turn to mucus?? It feels so strange in the back of my throat.

I have lost 44 lbs but I am still not able to go down much in clothes size. I am like others, I guess I was "packed in my pants!!!"