Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

Wezy, congrats on the loss! I'm headed to the see my GP this morning so, of course they will weigh me. It will be a little over 2 weeks since the last time. I'm hoping for a good loss, but have no real idea if that will happen. *fingers crossed*

Whoo Hoo,

I weighed in this morning and I was at 204! That is a 4 pd loss in seven days!

Onederland get ready! I am fixing to cross over to the other side.

Is anyone else weighing in this morning? Let us know.

Blessings,

Yup I weighed in this morning at 203!! Yeah for me the scale finally moved!!

Cindy

Mimi-

I was also down 4lbs this morning!

I had my first PB last night... NOT fun.. and NOT something I want to do again!

Saturday we drove my daughter (12) to Washington DC for a Jr Leadership conference.. she's already homesick and I already miss her like crazy!! I cant imagine how it'll be when she goes off to college!

I'm house sitting/dog sitting for another week and the combo of not being at my own home, my daughter being away and TOM nearing is making me an emotional wreck!!

me too. this one took me completely by surprise. anyone else? for me the day i start is the worst, it relaxes soon after, but that first day or two is tough.

No weight loss to report today!!! I am a little bummed because I was loosing so steady all of last week. I did NOT drink Water this weekend or focus on the Protein.....now we did go to Schlitterbaughn in Galveston (water park) and we were there all day....walked and swam so much my legs hurt by the time we got home. I do have a NSV........usally when we go to Water parks, or any amusement park...by the end of the day I cant walk because I have rubbed my thighs RAW. So I have these two red blister/rash on the inside of my thighs for days. Well I had NO RAW THIGHS on Satarday and I didnt wear short.....I wore the tankini w/ the bikini and a skirt on top. Feels great.......now I just have to focus this week...and maybe I will be in onederland soon!!

Sandra

255h/242s/205c/165g

What does NSV stand for.....I know what it means....but my mind just went blank....I know its NEW________Victory?

Non scale Victory

...which, I do have one of my own to report...

those jeans I was able to get into a few weeks ago.. but had "muffin top".. I'm happy to report that I no longer have muffin top when wearing them!! WHOO HOO!!!

Wooo HOooooo!

No muffin top!!! Now that a VICTORY!!! I tried on my seven jeans again.....no prob getting them on or button them....but I still get those little love handles on the side. No muffin top but I dont like my fat all hanging out on the sides!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/205c/165g

Thank you!! I was very excited.. so of course I had to walk around the house in them this morning.. play with the dog.. laundry.. haha.. I may just have to treat myself to a new pair of sevens... but I think I'll try ebay for them.. money is tight right now!

Great for you with the thighs not rubbing together!! I've always hated that!! Chub rub is the worst!!

Legster - Oh, I just know after two weeks the scales will have moved down. Let us know when you get back..really rooting for you!

Cindy - 203! Hip Hip Hooray! you really are doing fantastic on your weight loss. I'm thinking your are going to look great in your Christmas photo's this year!

Melissa - Yippe, 4 pds! Doesn't that feel great! I have PB's all the time. It happens when I don't chew enough. I really have to liquify my food. Is that what happened to you? I know how you must feel about missing your daughter. Mine just got back sat morn after a month and a half visist with her father. I missed her so very much. This morning before I left for work, I went in there and looked at her precious face and thanked God for giving her to me.

Sandra - Sorry the scale didn't budge. How often are you weighing? I'll bet it will be down by at least 4 pds by next week. Sounds like you are very aware of the need to be active. You really went for it this weekend. Keep it up. I hate that thight thing too. Usually I'll wear those bike shorts under my skirts at work so it won't happen to me. Soon, that problem will be a mute point for us.

Please, will y'all quit talking about muffins, my mouth is watering! ;-)

Blessings,

hi everyone, you are all doing so good with your weight loss. I've been on vacation for a month at my in-laws lake cabin where I just sat around in the sun and ate a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have. The good news is I didn't gain weight, the bad news is I didn't lose either. I go in today for my second fill which I need because I can still eat a lot of food, especially at the end of the day. I'm tight in the morning and my Protein Shake is about all I can get down. I'm doing horrible on taking my Vitamins because I just forget about them.

I can't wait for the kids to go back to school so I can get myself on a schedule with regular workouts and disciplined eating. I need a wake-up, slap in the face, get my act together lecture from you all.

I'm glad I'm back and back on line!

Oh! for my NSV I wore some new jeans that were NOT from the womens department . . . . no W or X on them anywhere! <br /> <br /> Check them out if you have a Nordstrom by you. they were size 18 in the regular womens department, stretch material, five pocket jeans by Amber sun. I bought them in black on clearance so I don't remember the price but they are the most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever had on. They don't bind anywhere! Check them out especially if you are tall cuz they have long legs. My husband even said my butt looked small in them!!

Weazer you almost made me cry!! I do miss her very much.. this is the farthest and longest she's ever been away without family around!

... I just realized another reason why I'm so darn emotional ... I stopped my wellbutrin when I got my fill last week. The thought of crushing those pills make me gag!! Oh well, guess I'll have to get over that foul taste if I dont want to be a basket case all the time!!!

Melissa,

Now you made me cry! We could just keep passing the teary eyes back and forth!!!!

About those pills. I take 10 mg of sarafem. It is in the prosac family. I get PMS really bad...so it really knocks the edge off. I don't have to crush any of my pills. There should be plenty of space for the pills to go through. My doc said it is around the size of a nickle right now. I can take a horse tablet if I want.

I confess I am not taking my Vitamins. I don't really feel like I need them. I am getting such good nutrician in now. Much much better than before when I lived off of ice cream, cake, and Cookies.

I take my blood pressure pills each day with the sarafem and that's all I can manage to choke down. I hate pills. I don't know why. I figure when I get down to 185 I will wean myself off the blood pressure meds and see if I am o.k. That was one of the main reasons that I had this surg. I hate taking the pills. Plus those pill (bl Pressure) mess with my head a bit. I am not as sweet as I used to be. The sarafem helps that thoe! I am actually not taking the bl pressure pills for high blood pressure..but a fast heart rate. I sure do hope when I get the weight off that will help.

Blessings,

Oh Wenjea,

How wonderful that you have 6 kids. I am jelouse! And a month at a cabina....now I want to trade lives with you!

I think it is a real accomplishment to go on vacation and not gain weight! I mean really, think about that. Those jeans your talking about sound great. Anything that makes the old butt look good! I was looking at mine today in the mirror..(yes, o.k. I was looking at my butt) it looked so big...I was thinking I can't wait for it to shrink! Woo Hoo! I don't care if big butts are in, I want a butt like was in style in the 70's and 80's....no butt at all!

Blessings,