Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pictures

Rock On Harly Momma... You look marvolous! Hey I am comming to Vegas the weekend befor the bash because of a bachelorette party. We will be partying at Seven on the Strip if you would like to join!

You look great, I love your new Harley. Are you forgetting that

famous bra? Oh with all that testosterone you probably won't need it. LOL

Keep it up you are looking great.

Kathy

You definitely look good on that harley, Lisa! You're gonna have traffic backed up from all the rubber neckers gawking at ya!

Thanks everyone! Funny about the boots cuz I've had them for years. We were in Pennsylvania at the world's largest shoe store looking for some boots cuz it was cold, but the only thing they had in my size was from the Harley line.

Next week when I have my license will be the turning point in my marriage. He's excited that I'm learning to ride, but he's getting nervous anticipating me taking the thing to work. He opened a big ol' can of worms bringing the bike home. Big worms.

Stand in line Ryan... damn... you look awesome Lisa! Your DH should be worried... that's a whole lotta crome and vrooom between your legs... no batteries required! Whoops... did I say that out loud?

Darcy

Donali... I am pretty sure I have MPD... sometimes stuff pops outta my mouth that my Momma would probably be pretty proud of. :D

Stripper name... hmmmm... We'll have to call a group meeting and get back to you on that one!

Darcy (Sweet, innocent and never naked persona)

I'm trying to do this whole bike think like I'm smooth and cool, but I may as well wear a siren hat and wave neon flags. There's just no way to remain understated while riding a Harley - they're apparently a really huge deal. Every time we're in public, guys bow down to us. They circle the bike like we're royalty. Seriously, I just don't "get it." Okay, it's a nice bike, but it's just a motorcycle, right? I've never been into cars. I don't know the difference between horse power and cow poop. I might like to be the center of attention when I'm in my own little circle of friends, but driving down the street getting waved at by total strangers is weird... did any of you know that owning a Harley is kinda like joining a secret little cult? All bikers now hit their chest with their fist then kinda throw it our way - one of those brotherly love kinda symbols like we're related or something. Strange. Very strange new world I've entered. You can't stop at a light next to another bike without engaging in conversation. Good thing he waited till I was almost 42... if I had one of dem deer Harley's when I was a slut I mean single, damn, I'd have been in trouble!

Lisa - You will always have that! I have had people hanging out their windows, coming over when we stop for gas or stop in to eat. Harley's are the top bike, but all bikers are friendly. You will never see a stranger when you are on a Harley. When you stop at a light, people will talk to you or give you a sign. It is a whole new world when you ride a Harley. I have a fun time, cause everyone tells my husband "I like your bike, but I really love your wife's". A lot of ladies take road trips by themselves, they always know that if they have a problem, a Harley rider will come by and help. We always pull over and help everyone, including cars if they are having problems. Of course you will always run into the people that only know Bikers are bad, and will hide their children from you~ lol. Biker's use to have a really bad reputation, but now most of the people that ride Harley's are Doctors, Lawyers, and hard working people, so things have really changed in the last few years. When we go in a place to eat, if we have on a Harley shirt, coat, or a hat, everyone wants to talk to you. We have swapped phone numbers to several people while in a public place. One time while we were riding and came to a light a little old lady rolled down her window and said "I like your bike, but I would be scared to ride one." She was a cutie.

Betty

Betty, I see what you're saying, but I guess I'm over-analyzing the whole "Harley" symbol the same way I'm analyzing being fat vs. thin. I still have 80 pounds to lose, but men are already treating me so different since I lost 50 pounds. Now 2 guys will each hold doors open for me at the same time. Men stop traffic to let me in. It's nice, but I want to scream at them because 50 pounds ago they'd rather run me over than let me in.

That's how I feel about the Harley. I'm the same chick, I just happen to be sitting on an expensive label. I guess what I'm saying is that I've been dying for all this attention my whole life, and nothing about me has changed. I'm still the same ol girl with the great big heart, but now suddenly people are noticing just because I have a fast toy? Maybe I'll just carry a frying pan and whack them over the head. Then again, maybe I'll try to forget about the past and live for the future.

I've always been a "label hater." I never understood why people spend big bucks on designer lables just to make the designer richer while I'm getting reamed. I wish I had a kill-switch for my brain to shut it up instead of all this analyzing! Just kinda go with the flow.