Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back from DR. ORTIZ! 3/7 TJ ROCKS

Ok everybody it's been 5 days since my surgery with Dr. ariel ortiz!! I feel awesome the day I got out!!! Yes gas pains here and there but nothing major. I met a good friend there and we hit it off really well, we got it done the same day, we walked the halls together, ate together, went to Walmart together everything we did together it was awesome. Even though she came with her husband I felt so wonderful, I was like their adopted daughter lol. All in all I say my experience with Dr O and staff, the hotel everything was perfect!!!!! Maribel the receptionist at his office was so sweet and she went beyond for me with answering my questions and letting me know everything I needed to know. Andrea the nutrionist is a doll as well and with a folder that they give u, includes everything that u need to know for post op. I truly do not have anything bad to say about my experience, now if your picky and like to be picked up arrive at a location at a certain time then you would maybe be a little upset. Sometimes we were early getting picked up or late. But really if your in TJ, what prior arrangements do u have but to be there for one thing only. So while I waited I mingled and talked to other patients made new friends. It was awesome the hotel is beautiful, Dr O is extremely handsome, the drs are helpful, and best that I liked was the fact that they had a gym to walk a little for your gas. You can soak your feet in the pool, and there is a restaurant in the hotel for your spouse. The chicken broth was a little watery the first 2 days but after that it was great!! I took a couple of pictures that I will show you please feel free to ask any questions if necessary!!

So glad I am on the sleeve side now!!!!

Starting weight 218

Weight at hospital 201

Weight now: 198

The picture with me in a blue turquoise sports bra with black spaghetti go strap shirt is the day of the surgery like 45 minutes after.

post-184974-0-43517800-1394670296_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-21146800-1394670289_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-54339700-1394670278_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-60209800-1394670271_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-76236700-1394670266_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-67745900-1394670259_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-96078800-1394670250_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-66742300-1394670245_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-00107000-1394670233_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-94824400-1394670223_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-58702200-1394670207_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-77408000-1394670189_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-21333000-1394670177_thumb.jpg

post-184974-0-66880200-1394670165_thumb.jpg

Oh and forgot to say that they had direct tv at the hospital the movies were awesome the channels were awesome and by a push of a button I believe the red button lol it transfers the language over to English without captions it was awesome! Will definitely go next yr again for my sister to get hers done.

Oh and forgot to say that they had direct tv at the hospital the movies were awesome the channels were awesome and by a push of a button I believe the red button lol it transfers the language over to English without captions it was awesome! Will definitely go next yr again for my sister to get hers done.

Thank you thank you thank you so much for the posts and the pics! I am 4 weeks from surgery and I am freaking out. You just calmed my nerves so much.

Thank you thank you thank you so much for the posts and the pics! I am 4 weeks from surgery and I am freaking out. You just calmed my nerves so much.

No problem!! I had a blast!! And I went by myself!! I can't say anything bad about my experience really lol. The concierge and people who worked at the hotel are so sweet and helpful. I loved every minute of it. Don't be scared a little nervous is ok but I give them 5 stars all around for everything. And again I'm not a picky person but I will speak my mind if something is wrong but I didn't have too. I literally walked and was up right after surgery. It amazed me!! Everything to me was top of the line professional and clean!!