Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did anyone stay at the hospital for over 3 days after the operation?

I thought the usual duration of staying in the hospital is one to two days; but my doctor just told me a minimum of three days and up to five.

Five seems long based on what people have posted here...,my sister was in the hospital for three days because she wasn't getting enough fluids in (the kept giving her vegetable broth as opposed to chicken and she just couldn't stomach it!!) so they kept her one extra day

5 days here, but only because I had a VO2 issue. I also had a "going" issue and they wouldn't let me go until I could prove self responsibility in this area. If there were no issues, I should have gone home afternoon of the next day after surgery.

Edited by Fiddleman

Hi I was told 3 days and your release on the third day.

I was there four days because of fluids...everyone is different... you may be released in 3, but he wants you to prepare for a possible 5... good luck!

I stayed 2 days and 2 nites (the average for my dr). I was in a lot of pain so my dr offered 1 more nite but I just wanted to get home so I refused it.

3 days sounds good but 5 like alot for a average stay. Good luck with ur surgery!

I'm going in this Fri and will be released Sunday morning pending my dr's approval.

Sounds like it varies a lot... I stayed one night. Was released after lunch the day after surgery.

I will be staying 4 nights (5days), that is standard with my doctor. I am happy with that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches