Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Were is all my Chattanoogians at?

i think i am apprehensive now that i have had a slip. i think if i start having problems i will be calling the office faster than i would have before. :thumbup: oh well.

wow. that was long. do you have a 4ml band now? mine is 10 ml.

pioneer - i would call the office. they suggest mucinex for mucous problems.

Sorry about the length punk. I do have a 10 ml realize. I wouldn't have had another 4 ml put in.

Corliss

Sorry about the length punk. I do have a 10 ml realize. I wouldn't have had another 4 ml put in.

Corliss

i wasnt complaining.

how is everyone?

saw you are tight, slim. is everything ok?

i have my "second" fill in about a week. hoping to feel some restriction with this fill.

how is everyone?

saw you are tight, slim. is everything ok?

i have my "second" fill in about a week. hoping to feel some restriction with this fill.

Hi punkster. I hope your fill goes well. I am not sure what is going on with me. I am thinking it is sinus drainage causing me to feel so bad. I need to get to the pharmacy and get some sudafed. That seems to be the only thing that dries my drainage. I have a netti pot and it helps, but it doesn't stop it all. I woke up hungry this morning (which I haven't done in a while), so we shall see what happens. If it keeps up, I am going to have to schedule a slight unfill until the drainage stops.

Hi punkster. I hope your fill goes well. I am not sure what is going on with me. I am thinking it is sinus drainage causing me to feel so bad. I need to get to the pharmacy and get some sudafed. That seems to be the only thing that dries my drainage. I have a netti pot and it helps, but it doesn't stop it all. I woke up hungry this morning (which I haven't done in a while), so we shall see what happens. If it keeps up, I am going to have to schedule a slight unfill until the drainage stops.

hope you feel better.:)

what is everyone doing for exercise these days? anyone going to the walk from obesity?

I am back in the gym with my personal trainer who is amazing! She is just a little midget gidget of a gal who really knows her stuff and is very supportive. We are working on leg issues right now. I would love to do the walk, when is it?

Could we get a Lap Band Talk group going? I would love to meet some of you guys.

Corliss

I am back in the gym with my personal trainer who is amazing! She is just a little midget gidget of a gal who really knows her stuff and is very supportive. We are working on leg issues right now. I would love to do the walk, when is it?

Could we get a Lap Band Talk group going? I would love to meet some of you guys.

Corliss

Walk Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009

Walk Location:

Gastric Band Institute

1949 Gunbarrel Road

Chattanooga, TN 37421

Registration begins at: 8:00 am

Walk starts at: 9:00 am

Chattanooga, TN (2009) - Home

What do you have to do for the walk? Just register? Is there a fee?

I haven't been exercising at all I have to admit. I haven't exercised since before my endometriosis surgery. I really need to get back on the treadmill.

I would love to meet everyone too!

What do you have to do for the walk? Just register? Is there a fee?

I haven't been exercising at all I have to admit. I haven't exercised since before my endometriosis surgery. I really need to get back on the treadmill.

I would love to meet everyone too!

i have started rowing some.

i just read that the fee is $25 which includes a t-shirt.

here is a brochure link about it: http://www.walkfromobesity.com/2009WalkBrochure.pdf

my shoulder hurts from rowing but i went back and did it again after a day of rest. i have been more dedicated to exercising. i think i am tired of this stall. ready for my fill.

Good for you punkster. I haven't found an exercise that calls to me yet. I keep buying equipment and using it once or twice then stopping. I know that is bad on my part. I may have to breakdown and join a gym. I can't seem to make myself do it at home.

How is everyone doing?

Good for you punkster. I haven't found an exercise that calls to me yet. I keep buying equipment and using it once or twice then stopping. I know that is bad on my part. I may have to breakdown and join a gym. I can't seem to make myself do it at home.

How is everyone doing?

on a previous weight loss plan (liquid diet) i used to go to the gym that was included in part of my plan and the rowing machine was what i always gravitated toward. The treadmill was too high impact for my feet and biking hurt my butt and legs in a bad way. hoping to stick to the plan. :smile2:

slim - you'll find something you like. i want to try like Water aerobics but i dont have time or money for that yet.

one day... :thumbup:

on a previous weight loss plan (liquid diet) i used to go to the gym that was included in part of my plan and the rowing machine was what i always gravitated toward. The treadmill was too high impact for my feet and biking hurt my butt and legs in a bad way. hoping to stick to the plan. :thumbup:

slim - you'll find something you like. i want to try like Water aerobics but i dont have time or money for that yet.

one day... :D

That's my problem. The bike hurts my butt (I bought one a while back. It is now a clothes hanger.:smile2:) I could never afford a treadmill. The places to walk near my house have too many dogs. I would love to do water aerobics or even swimming everyday, but alas, no pool. My neighbor has a pool, do you think they would let me swim? ha ha. I doubt it. They moved in about a month ago, and I still haven't met them or seen for sure who all lives there. I did see that they had a new liner put into the pool. It looks so inviting with the ball floating on top of the water. Ok, envy over. I am sure that the cost of upkeep on that thing is not pretty.

I will find some exercise that I like to do.

I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!