Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Were is all my Chattanoogians at?

The doctor thinks I have endometriosis or uterine fibroids. So either way, surgery is probably in the near future. I go for some tests Monday.

I know how painful that it. I hope they are able to get to the bottom of it soon.

The doctor thinks I have endometriosis or uterine fibroids. So either way, surgery is probably in the near future. I go for some tests Monday.

i hope you feel better soon.:smile:

Thanks. The pain is making my band much tighter for some reason.

i think stress in general makes my band tighter and pain definitely qualifies.

i have a super sore throat. days of throwing up paired with intubation is not mixing well.

i think stress in general makes my band tighter and pain definitely qualifies.

i have a super sore throat. days of throwing up paired with intubation is not mixing well.

I'm sure it's not. How are you doing? I am curious, did you call the emergency number to get seen by GBI on Friday, or did you go to the emergency room? I have always wondered what the best action for a situation like that is.

Is the number a pager, or does it go to someone's cell phone or something? How much do they charge if you call that number and have to be seen?

i called the number on the gbi message when you call their office after hours. i'm not sure they would know what to do in the ER.

it is an answering service so they page whoever is on call. if they have to come in after hours i think they charge $125 extra. i have seen a sign posted in the office to that effect.

Edited by punkster

Thanks for answering my million questions. I hope to never have to use the emergency number, but wanted to know just in case. How are you feeling?

Thanks for answering my million questions. I hope to never have to use the emergency number, but wanted to know just in case. How are you feeling?

ok. still pretty sore but getting better. still feeling sort of scared that this could happen again. i feel like i was doing everything i was supposed to be doing and this happened anyway. :bored:

Sometimes, things just happen. They don't have to be our fault. I know that is easier for me to say, but you cannot live in fear of it. You cannot let yourself get into the thought process that you did something wrong. You did right by calling the office and getting something done. I hope you start feeling better soon.

I just got out of the hospital. The doctor thinks I had some type of lower abdominal infection (non band related). They gave me 7 or 8 different IV antibiotics. I feel a little better, but not much. I have to go for some more tests soon.

I hope you are better soon. Maybe as the medicine gets more into your system, you will feel better.

I just got out of the hospital. The doctor thinks I had some type of lower abdominal infection (non band related). They gave me 7 or 8 different IV antibiotics. I feel a little better, but not much. I have to go for some more tests soon.

Oh my, how long since you had surgery? Did you just get the lapband?

Hope all goes well.

Corliss

The doctor is going to schedule a colonoscopy to make sure it's not bowel related. If that is normal he is going to do the exploratory surgery to look and see what might be going on. They had thought I might have fibroids or endometriosis. The ultrasound didn't show any fibroids, so it could be endometriosis. He also said something about adhesions sticking together or something from surgeries I have had.