Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Were is all my Chattanoogians at?

I'm glad you didn't wait. I was concerned about you getting dehydrated over the weekend trying to get to Monday. I have been lucky (knock on wood) that I haven't had that happen yet.

Me too, When I checked the scale I had lost almost 3 lbs in one day. I knew that it was all fluids and that I might be getting too dehydrated to wait til monday. I now know the signs and will wait near the dr office after a fill to make sure that things are doing ok before I make the 90 min trek home. I am now hydrating and doing great.

3 Pounds in one day is too much. I am glad that you are doing ok. Keep me posted on how you do with the slight unfill.

It's good that you went ahead and went in. It would have only continued to sweel and get worse. You will probably need another fill in a few weeks once the swelling goes down.

Hello - just thought I would post up. I am getting a band by Dr Ponce at Memorial on April 9th. I started the glucerna diet 3 days ago - woohoo!

Haven't seen downdc post in a while. Wonder whats going on?

Good for you! I know you are excited that you are now on the downward spiral until surgery day.

I haven't seen anything from downdc in a while myself. I simply hope it is because he has a life, and not because anything is wrong.

Good luck with your surgery!

Good for you! I know you are excited that you are now on the downward spiral until surgery day.

I haven't seen anything from downdc in a while myself. I simply hope it is because he has a life, and not because anything is wrong.

Good luck with your surgery!

I am already sick of these stupid Glucernas. I am actually having to force myself to drink them. I would rather not eat anything, but I want to follow the instructions to a 'T'.

I am already sick of these stupid Glucernas. I am actually having to force myself to drink them. I would rather not eat anything, but I want to follow the instructions to a 'T'.

I was the same way. I finally called after the first few days because there was no way I was going to continue to drink 6 of those a day. They said that I didn't have to drink all six. To this day, I cannot even smell them without wanting to gag. I gave two cases of them to a family member.

i drank 3 a day which they said was fine. i lost the majority of my weight on the liver diet, 36 pounds. thought that might be a little motivation.

I back,

Just got back from a week of vacation in Daytona Beach. No more weight loss, but when I had my second fill last Tuesday my fat-free mass had gone up three pounds. I have lost three inches off my waist so far. I now have a small amount of restriction so hopefully now that I'm back on a normal schedule I'll start losing weight again.

Craig

My third fill is April 21. Everyone at GBI tells me that this should be the one that I will feel the most restriction on. True?

Though it wasn't true for me, I did have some restriction with it. I didn't truly get restriction until my 5th fill (which I got this month). I have finally started back losing weight, and I am able to be satisfied on less. I can still eat pretty much anything if I go slow, but I don't have to have much. I hope that you are able to get that restriction on the 3rd fill.

I felt the most restriction on my second fill, but I am just weird! I had to go in about 3 weeks ago and have some more removed. Now I don't have much restriction. I can't seem to get it right. I am either too tight or not tight enough.

I was just in Daytona Beach too! Small world!

My third fill is April 21. Everyone at GBI tells me that this should be the one that I will feel the most restriction on. True?

That is the one where I started to feel some restriction. However, I have had my 4th fill and am going back for my 5th. I seem to have good restriction for about 1.5 to 2 weeks and then it decreases. I am definitely eating less than I would have before the band but I can eat a lot at dinner imparticular.

So the 3rd helped but I have definitely not hit my sweet spot 4.5 months out yet. slim, I am glad to see that you have taken about 5 fills too and I am glad your restriction has stuck. Hopefully, this one will stick for me too.

i drank 3 a day which they said was fine. i lost the majority of my weight on the liver diet, 36 pounds. thought that might be a little motivation.

You lost 36 pounds in two weeks? Or did you do the liver diet longer?

I am gettting in 4-5 of them a day, eating one yogurt and 2-3 juices and trying to drink 64 oz of Water.< /p>

I am curious how much weight I am losing, because I swear it seems my clothes are already fitting a little more loose.