Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Were is all my Chattanoogians at?

It sounds like you do need a fill. But your weight loss is great! I also haven't lost any in a month or 2, but it is my own fault. I have been eating too much junk.

Thanks. I had been eating junk food too. Cheetos were killing me. I stopped buying the kind that I was eating (jalapeno cheddar). I have eaten so much baked fish lately that I should be growing gills. I ordered an exercise bike in hopes of jump starting my exercise too. I know that fills alone are not going to do it, but I still want to be able to use this band for all it's worth. I figure if the point of the band was to help me not eat as much, then I need to get to that point.

Yes, true. I have a treadmill so I have no excuse for not exercising other than just pure laziness. I just got back from getting a fill and I think this one should be fine.

Yes, Brooke did it. It was ok. I was glad that I didn't have to wait as long as I usually do. I am usually there forever, but they seemed to have it together today.

hey everyone. i am doing better after my third fill. i am having some restriction at night finally. i too am at that time of the month and hope that my restriction doesnt go away once that is over with.

i have also found that i cant eat after i have dinner.< /p>

if we eat at 7 or so and then i am hungry at 10 and try to have a snack it comes back up. i am happy for this. i have found that i feel guilty when food is left over and is going to be thrown away. but better in the trash than on my butt i suppose.

i hope this restriction stays.

yeah fill #3 :rose:

I am the same way. I just threw away left overs from last night. It hurts. I haven't learned to cook the way that I eat now. I still cook as though I am going to plow through the food. Unfortunately, my hustband has been plowing through the food lately. He has gained at least about 10 or 15 pounds around his belly since I have been losing. That is so odd.

I thought about that. It is so funny though. He has always been slim, so to see him with a belly is so odd. It almost looks like a beer belly, but he doesn't really drink beer. He has started snacking at night (which is so bad on many levels), and it is catching up to him.

Carrie-Do you know if GBI will refuse a fill if you have lost over a certain amount of weight since the last fill? I am scheduled for a fill on 03/03, but my weight has finally decided to move.

According to my last sheet that they give you, I have lost 9 pounds. I know I lost 5 of those pounds the week of my fill, but the rest I lost this week (I know I will gain this weeks back because I have been sick).