Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Day 3 post op- need support friends!

Just want to say welcome and wish you well in the healing. We had an easy time of that part, but we all run into problems just like any other surgery. Hang in there!

I was only able to have a half a shake and that was barely sipping it. I hope you recover quickly. I only had neasea my first 2 days after surgery and have been GREAT ever since. Did they send neasea medicine home with you? Perhaps that, or even the GasX strips that dissolve under the toungue would help. I am finding once in a while I seem to have "air" trapped in my system and the strips relieve it. That could be causing some of the neasea. I'm quite confident it is only temporary for you. : )

I feel your pain girl! I had four spoonfuls of pureed Soup last night and it put me to bed! it will get better! Still three days out, I would pop a anti acid and a gas x strip... thats what makes me feel better.

Thanks for the tips guys! They gave me phenergan ( but basically knock me out) and I have those gas strips. I'm so sore every time I stand up it's unreal... I found skim milk with the shakes tore up my stomach. I'm just having a hard time adjusting I think. Trying to stay positive...

Chelsea, You do not mention your age, the date and the surgery you had, your weight, and you may never want to, but it helps sometimes asking for help, for us to know this information in order to have a better idea of what you are going through. Each surgery is different, some more complicated. Wishing you good luck, Linda

Chelsea you will be hanging with us for a long time and the help here is wonderful. A lot of people have the bypass and have great information. This site is the greatest and you will make many new friends. What a great summer you will have!!!

Chelsea my NUT said to try soy, almond or lactose free milk if skim bothered me. She said that oftentimes she see's bariatric patients develop allergies to dairy products. Good luck and yes - stay positive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches