Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This gas pain in my chest is killing me . I walk walk n walk n nothing... first night home with no meds n I feel like crying. Any1 have any tricks to releave sum presser

Hi Sweeteyes, I know exactly what your saying. I had my operation on monday and have been in a lot of pain since, the trapped wind is really bad. I did get up today feeling slightly better after being up most of the night passing wind.

I had my procedure on Monday also, the air is painful. I have been walking up and down 3 flights of stairs and it only moved once.

My only words consolation are it will get better and better with every passing day. Also, I used a heating pad on my shoulder because the air caused it to ache, and that helped a lot.

Every time I drink something i been taking lil baby sips and about 15 to 20 mins later I throw up that one ounce.. idk if I should go baq to the hospital or judt keep trying

Every time I drink something i been taking lil baby sips and about 15 to 20 mins later I throw up that one ounce.. idk if I should go baq to the hospital or judt keep trying

Call your surgeon. I can keep Water down but I keep having the frothy spit up. I called the NP and she told me to take my Nexium and the medication for nausea. I started releasing air this morning after I took a natural vegetable laxative. I only did these under her recommendation. So call your surgeon, it is a little tough now but I believe this too will pass.

Did you take any Gas X strips? I started taking them every few hours immediately after surgery and wasnt in nearly as much pain as the other sleeve patients at my hospital.

Mine was Monday also. I had some gas pain but not much. My problem is my head, I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I can't sit very long or I get light headed with a headache. U have no idea what it could be. Can anyone help me?

Oooh I know how you feel. Take your PPI it's very important and use the heating pad on your chest and do your breathing exercises. In through the nose out through the mouth, etc. walking helps, but it's not possible to constantly walk. I actually had to go to the ER on day 4 to get relief. If you have pain meds take em. It's painful but it does get better.