Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2014 pre-op group

Just completed pre- op appt., it is official .... Getting Bi-Pass tomorrow. I am so excited and very anxious..... Keeping all in my prays!!!... Keep me in yours... Peace and blessings.

Excited and praying for you!!!! Welcome to new beginnings. Please share your experience *hugs*

Just completed pre- op appt., it is official .... Getting Bi-Pass tomorrow. I am so excited and very anxious..... Keeping all in my prays!!!... Keep me in yours... Peace and blessings.

Congratulations!! You'll do great. Just give yourself time to heal. I'm 8 days post op and it hadn't dawned on me that there would be a recovery period. lol@me!

Saturday is the day for me. Getting nervous about the surgery but so excited at the same time. Messing with my head!

Well I am on Day one of the Pre Op Diet.. Not to bad.. My Blood sugar was lower so did not take Insulin due to being afraid of it crashing and me having to eat a lot of sugar to bring it back up.. Ended up being a little hungry so drank 8 ozs of chicken broth which I just found out I cannot have during this time..

Only got to drink 2 Protein Shakes and 2 Lean Cuisines that are less than 300 calories and less than 30 carbs..

Lets see what tomorrow brings..

My surgery is tomorrow. I am so nervous and excited.

My surgery is tomorrow. I am so nervous and excited.

Good Luck. I am sure all will go well. My date is April 15

Well I am on Day one of the Pre Op Diet.. Not to bad.. My Blood sugar was lower so did not take Insulin due to being afraid of it crashing and me having to eat a lot of sugar to bring it back up.. Ended up being a little hungry so drank 8 ozs of chicken broth which I just found out I cannot have during this time..

Only got to drink 2 Protein Shakes and 2 Lean Cuisines that are less than 300 calories and less than 30 carbs..

Lets see what tomorrow brings..

I am on day 1 too. Totally liquid. It has been tough.

Hey my surgery is in April on the 22nd. When is yours? I am really excited but also very nervous. Currently I am on week two of my Optifast. It was hard for the first 3 days until I figured out what I could Dr. It up with. Better now. I use instant Decaf and tomorrow I will try some cocoa. Trying very hard.

Hey my surgery is in April on the 22nd. When is yours? I am really excited but also very nervous. Currently I am on week two of my Optifast. It was hard for the first 3 days until I figured out what I could Dr. It up with. Better now. I use instant decaf and tomorrow I will try some cocoa. Trying very hard.

My surgery is April 15, I am on day 1 of my liquid diet. It is tough, but I am pressing on.

My surgery is April 28th, so since I ha e some time I have been easing myself into liquids slowly hoping to avoid the discomfort of hunger once its to e to do all liquids. I am at on mea per day. I do however drink oatmeal in the morning, also have plain yogurt during the day and 2 Protein Shakes and a can of. plain tuna straight from the can. Good luck to you all.

My date is 4/24/2014. That's a lot of 4's. I hope 4 is my lucky number. Good luck to all that are going under the knife this month :-)

My date is April 23rd.

You are a day before me!!!

I'm April 24th! & I cannot wait!

Me too!!! I cannot wait either :-)

Good Luck to everyone who is having surgery this week!!! Mine is the 8th & I'm getting really nervous. Just had my pre op & had to register @ the hospital, psyc evaluation & do blood work yesterday. I'm ready to go now! Hope to hear from everyone that had surgery this week very soon! Praying for a quick easy recovery for us all :)

So excited!!! My date is April 21st!!!

Can you all believe it's already April!? Your day is almost here!! Good luck April surgeries!!