Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Champaign Illinois Anyone? Central area?

I had my fill today and it didn't hurt!!! Yeah!!! I also didn't lose any saline this time. My band had 2.2 cc in it and it now has 2.4. Dr. Rohrscheib doesn't want me past 2.4 since I have a smaller band, and he doesn't want any vomiting. So...all is well. I haven't tried eating yet. He asked a bunch of questions this time and said I was definitely ready for a fill since I was hungry by 11 everyday. He said it is usually early afternoon when a properly adjusted lap bander gets hungry. So, we shall see. I have lost the pound a week since surgery that he wanted me to, so I am glad of that. He expects 40ish for my first year. Sounds good to me. Great to see you yesterday ladies! Hope I will be smaller next month!

Did he say anything about Dr.Tull . Or did you think to ask? Well hes the doctor .He knows what he is doing .

Hi all,

Kelly you sound like you are back on track to losing again. :)

Here is that salsa recipe I was telling about yesterday. I hope you enjoy it.

I roast 4 Anaheim chilies on top of the stove until black

1 large can of tomatoes ( diced )

1 whole bundle of calontro ( diced )

2 or 3 Tablespoons of ground garlic ( in the jar )

1 salsa seasoning package

4 green onions ( diced )

I put everything in the blender ( except the onions )

The roasted anaheim chilies give the salsa a smokey kind of flavor.

It will last refridgerated for about 3 or 4 days.

It was nice seeing you ladies yesterday. I forgot to ask.....would you guys like to meet someplace else next time ?

Terry

Thanks for the recipe!

Hi Kelly,

How is the fill going ? Are you losing again ? Have you made the recipe yet ?

Terry

The new fill didn't do much so I went back yesterday and he said it probably wasn't enough. He filled me up and now I have to go back for an unfill because even Water is hurting. Yikes! I hope I can get it right soon.

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear about your fill being too full. What about trying 2.6 instead of 3.0.

So when are you getting your unfill ?

I guess I was really lucky with mine being just right. Well ok ..... I may be a little tight, but it sure keeps me from eating alot.

Terry

Hi Jennie,

Well.....how much have you lost now ? :D Have you caught up with me yet ? :scared: I'm at 183 now...well at least today I am. We'll see what I am tomorrow.

What have you been doing ? Haven't seen you on here much lately.

Terry

Terry,I am doing fine at 185 up a pound or two then down. Have had more trouble eating don't seem hungry and when I eat I fill up fast and if eat more then I should I . get sick

I sold my place in Argenta Buying a house in Monticello.So moving in here to be near my family and friends .I do know a lot of people here Monticello.

Jennie

Hi Jennie,

You and I both have about the same amount of weight to lose now.

I am doing the same thing you are doing with food.Two or three bits and

I'm done. I think this may be the right amount of fill for me .I am losing about 1 and half lbs a week.

When you get all settled in , in Monticello let me know and I'll drop by sometime to see your new place. I'm going to Monticello tomorrow to put flowers on my Dads grave, and then again next weekend. My family reunion is at the park.

Terry

You guys are doing awesome! Hopefully I will join you soon! I decided not to get an unfill because I am also finally losing weight. I can only eat a couple of bites and not really anything solid, but I'm okay with that as long as it works. Kelly

Hi Kelly,

How are you doing now , with your fill ? How much weight are you losing now ? I'm kind of stuck at 183 right now; but I haven't been walking in the mornings either. We are going to start back up with the walking soon. Its just been so darn hot.

Terry

Hi Kelly,

How are you doing now , with your fill ? How much weight are you losing now ? I'm kind of stuck at 183 right now; but I haven't been walking in the mornings either. We are going to start back up with the walking soon. Its just been so darn hot.

Terry

Yes, I am doing so much better. I have lost 8 pounds since my fill on the 16th. Pretty impressive for 11 days! I know that is too much too fast, but since I didn't lose for 5 weeks when I was between fills, I'll take it for now. I am in your shoes now. I can eat 2 or 3 bites and I'm done. That is where I hoped I'd be. Now, I am looking forward to finding time to do some exercise. Are we meeting on the 3rd for lunch? Where? How about somewhere different like panera or something? What do you think?

Hi all

I will be in brown county on Nov. 16th 17th and 18th. at golden triangle outfitters on a amazing hunting trip . I am looking for a place to hunt on private land out their next year that is a lot cheaper than the 3,600 I am spending this year. If anyone has land or a family memeber with land that is looking for another hunter please respond.

I was banded on June 20th this year and I am down 51lbs so far and I am looking forward to hunting this year being more mobile. I am only 39 and the band was the best thing for my health.

If anyone can be of any help It would be great

thanks

Larry

Hi Kelly,

You go girl..... 8 lbs. :) It sounds like your fill is really working. I did the same thing when I first got mine. It will slow down after a while so make the most of it. :D

Thanks for reminding me about lunch this month.

Panera's sounds really good. Sept. 3rd at noon. The one by the mall.

Terry