Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Champaign Illinois Anyone? Central area?

Sorry to hear about your hair. I know someone else that has happened to also. Are you taking your Vitamins like a good girl ? I think at GNC they have vitamins for the hair also. They may help.

Terry

Hey everyone,

Well yesterday I went to my step brother's wedding at my Dad's house. My step Mom and I did all the flowers for the wedding.( Which by the way was really lots of fun. ) The weather was just beautiful as was the bride and everything else. So here's what I'm getting at. My Dad who is 75 and will say anything he wants to. Said to me....Did you get a new bra or something ; or did your boobs grow. I said yes I did, but really I had on a very good girdle , it pushes everything up. The fat has to go some where when you push it up.

You never know what is going to come out of kids....and old people's mouths. :car:

I just wanted to share with everyone some funny moments in every day life.

Terry

I did have some minor Hair loss as well, but it seems to be slowing up now. I think I have a problem. I am medicating myself with chocolate. It's all I ever think about. I can't have another fill because I have already PB'd twice on this fill. I think I wouldn't be able to swallow if I had another fill. Anyone else have a crutch they keep eating that they know they shouldn't? What stinks about chocolate is that it goes right through the band. Probably why I've been the same weight for 3 weeks now. Gotta lose the chocolate.

Hey Kelly,

I buy Russell Stovers Sugar Free Chocolates for my husband. They still have a lot of fat in them; less sugar. 3 chocolates are around 180 cal.

All most every night I have 3 or 4 milk duds, but thats all. Have you tried suger free pop cycles.....fudge cycles ? I don't fell guilty when I have my

milk duds because I know I'm way below 800 or 900 cal.count for the day. I'm still having trouble eating real food. I have to put everything in the blender. I toss my Cookies at least 2 or 3 times a week. I am able to eat a half an ear of corn....almost every day. ( corn season is in now )

Today I'm making my zuppa zappa Soup and I'll have to put it in the blender.

Terry

Your band must be way tighter than mine because I can eat anything if I chew it well. My doc made me sip Water and said if it went down slowly than I was too full and he pulled back a bit. Didn't want me throwing up at all he said. So, I'm just not sure to be filled or not. I have never had to eat mushies or soft foods or just Soups. I can eat pizza if I really chew it. Maybe that is the problem.

Hi Kelly,

What you have now with your fill sounds like my first fill. After my second fill I could'nt eat only but a few solids...and only then a few small bites. 3 bing cherries filled me up. I now eat 3 or 4 bites when I try solid foods and if I put it in a blender I can get down 1/4 of a cup. I'm still trying to eat salads...but it has to be shedded lettuce. But I'm happy with my second fill. It is forcing me to lose weight. I have been at a stand still this week....I think my body is rebelling on me.

If you are happy with your fill and you are standing still...get rid of the chocolate for a week and see what happens. It could be that.

Terry

I do need to make better choices. I'll have to lose the chocolate I guess, but I must do it in stages because I might have a breakdown without it.:help: I might call my doc and ask about another fill too. Thanks!

I am holding my weight at 190 . scales will probably move again soon .The last couple days. Haven't felt the greatest. Tonight ate 3 bites and felt like they were stuck waited one and half hours . Then drank some Water and feel better . No use to try water when feel like that .It also feels like it sticks .So just wait it out .have a good eve Jennie

It's been awhile since I've posted because I've been frustrated with my band. I am so loose that I can eat whatever I want and drink at the same time with it. I called for a fill and told them I didn't care if my doctor Rohrscheib did it or if Dr. Tull did it and they told me Dr. Tull was leaving the practice in less than a week. So, all you Dr. Tull patients, sorry but he is moving his practice up North. Anyway, my fill is August 7th and I can't wait because I have been 200 lbs for at least 3 weeks now, maybe 4. Girls...will we be meeting on the 6th for lunch? Noon? Just checking.

Take Care,

Kelly

I will be there . Don't know about Dr.Tull . Feel my band is still fine . Sound s like yours is not in place or something wrong Jennie

Cheddars in Champaign, at noon, right?

I didn't know that about Dr. Tull either. I wonder if another surgeon is comming in, or not? Maybe there isn't a need for another one? Who knows, we'll see. I'm scheduled to have a fill on the 13, but I might push it back again. I need another week to tell, I think. i might be just fine, I suspect I am. But I might be close to needing a small one. Only I don't want to get one prematurely.

I'm working on getting in my Vitamins and Protein. I'm also nourishing my new 1/4 inch hair with organic hair cair stuff and all that. One thing I have noticed is that since losing weight and getting my gallbladder out, is that my alchohol tolerance has definitely gone down. I still don't get hangovers, thank goodness, but drinks do hit me harder. Not that I'm a heavy drinker, generally speaking, but there is the occasional weekend here and there when I like to play the lush. :)

Hi Everyone,

Cheddars in Champaign at noon on the 6th, I'll be there. My father just pasted away so I havent been checking in with the site.

Terry

I'm so sorry about you dad, crazycat. I hope it wasn't sudden. I will be thinking good thoughts for you today. Kelly

see everyone tomorrow .Terry . Sorry didn't know that your father had passed . Will be good to see each tomorrow Jennie

Was good seeing you Kelly and Terry . Hope your fill goes good today let us know Jennie url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpBqF70/]

weight.png

[/url]