Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Champaign Illinois Anyone? Central area?

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear about your little ones being so sick.

I went this morning for my second fill. My first fill was 1.6 and now I'm at 1.8 . He said I was doing just fine with my weight loss.....He said I have lost one pound a week and that was just great. You know when I went in for my first fill his scale said I was at 202. Now it said I'm at 194. My scale at home is around 192ish.....Well with no clothes on. ;)

Well.....Hope you can meet with us next month... :)

Terry

Well I'm so sorry I missed out on lunch with you all. I had really planned on going. But I wasn't feeling quite up to par and the 50 minute trek didn't sound too appealing to me that day. I have been absolutely ravenous :hungry: and I'm not impressed. I haven't stepped on the scale for a week now and I don't want to. I had lost 15 pounds between the pre-surgery diet and after the surgery, which was June 6th. I go for my first fill next Monday and I'm ready. :whoo: I'm praying that it gets this appetite back under control. I know it's all normal, but you just want and expect more. I hope everyone had a Happy and Safe 4th of July. God Bless

hugzzz, Diane.

Luvthelord sounds to me you are doing ok remember the weight won't come off over night. just set your mind to it and the weight will come off slow or fast at least you have done something to help you Jennie

Hows everyone doing . I am in Ohio will be back on Tuesday . How are you doing Terry?. Catch you all later Jennie

Hi Jennie,

I'm doing really good. When I had my second fill on Tuesday I weighed in at 194, and now I'm 190. I'm still on Soup. I have noticed this time I seem to be tighter in the mornings .

Have a safe trip home Jennie.

Oh.... by the way I hear your sister is buying a house in Monticello really close to my best friend. I guess they are hoping to go walking together.

Terry

Its sure good to be home . Come home Tuesday morning .Stayed in Danville Monday night . Still loosing . I am satisfied with my band . Hope all are doing well . Catch you later Jennie

Hi Jennie,

Glad to here that you are back. I wonder how everyone is doing ?

Diane said she was getting a fill. Diane if you see this post let us know how you are doing with your fill. :)

Kelly how are your little ones doing ?

I cant get my trickler to update.... :) Anyone else having that problem ?

Terry

Hey guys! I am doing great, although not as great as Jennie! My kids are so much better! Anthony, my 19-month-old, had surgery on Thursday to have tubes put in his ears. Poor guy. He is feeling better, and we even took a Sunday 2 hour trip to the Indianapolis Zoo. The kids had a blast and so did we. My weight is finicky, but still losing about 1 a week. :clap2:

Hi Kelly,

So glad to hear that your little ones are doing better. My son had to have tubs put in his ears when he was little too. I know what you are going though with that. My second fill is really working great . I'm down to 187 now. I was at 194 a few weeks ago when he gave me my fill. I can't seem to get my ticker to update. I must be missing a step so where along the way of up dating it.

Terry

That is great! I can't wait to be 187! As far as you ticker goes, I just click on mine and put in my pin number. It updates as soon as I hit save.

When I go to the ticker site .I sign in and then change my weight . then go down and copy the bb code one and then paste when I get ready to send a message seems to be working for me .

Glad the children are better Kelly . Will catch you all later Jennie

I'm doing so well, I just pushed my next fill apointment back again! I'll be good for a while here at 1cc! Bergners at Marketplace is having a sale on scarves and hats if anyone else is having hairloss issues!

Hi Kyethra,

I was just at the mall yesterday. Have you had Hair loss ?

I pushed my second fill appointment back too. My first fill lasted about 2 weeks. I'm on my second fill now. I hardly eat anything solid. 3 bites of anything and I'm in pain. But its working. Now I'm trying to figure out just what I'm going to do when my husband and I go down to St. Louis to a five star resterant. What do I eat ? Ice cream ? We are going there to celabrate our 31 anniverany.

Hey Kyethra are you going to be able to meet with us this next month ?

We meet at Chedders at noon the first monday of every new month.

Terry

My hair was comming out big time. I reacted in a bad way-- my head now has no hair (well ok just a tiny bit). I figure by the time I have hair again, the hair will have stopped falling out and now be growing instead.