Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost one week out and hungry!

how often are you sipping on your liquids? have you remembered to include clear broth and popsicles into your plan? I would think the broths are more filling than just Water and sugar free non carbonated beverages?

Today I was truly HUNGRY! Stuck to the thin liquids plan but I'm hungry still. Help!

When was your surgery? There is a lot of what people call "head hunger" here. My husband and I do not feel hunger, and our doctor told us to not eat 3 meals a day, to only eat when we feel like it. Apparently you are still on the liquids stage so keep it up! Good luck!

how often are you sipping on your liquids? have you remembered to include clear broth and popsicles into your plan? I would think the broths are more filling than just Water and sugar free non carbonated beverages?

I'm only "eating" three times a day. I have broth or Tomato Soup, Popsicles, sugar free beverages, 1/2 cup to a cup of Protein Shake a day.

When was your surgery? There is a lot of what people call "head hunger" here. My husband and I do not feel hunger, and our doctor told us to not eat 3 meals a day, to only eat when we feel like it. Apparently you are still on the liquids stage so keep it up! Good luck!

Surgery was on February 13 and I was hungry that very day. When I got the all clear for liquids I was ecstatic and at the hospital had broth and 1/2 cup of tea

I was hungry for the first week after surgery and then it passed. I think it was actually my stomach settling post-surgery and/or acid rumblings. Take your anti-acids!

Only half a cup of Protein shake? Today was the first day I wasn't hungry. I finally got two Protein shakes down. I had to take them everywhere with me and pack a giant ice cube in the bottle. But that made such a difference for me.

Hope you figure it out. The hunger was really upsetting me the past two days.

Thursday will be day 10 post op for me and I am hungry even when I'm full. I miss food.

I saw my nutritionist for a follow up today and she told me to take in more Protein Shakes. So from now on I will try 3 8 oz shakes a day to see if I can get rid of the hunger pains. She said I wasn't taking in enough protein! Thanks again everyone!!

I saw my nutritionist for a follow up today and she told me to take in more Protein Shakes. So from now on I will try 3 8 oz shakes a day to see if I can get rid of the hunger pains. She said I wasn't taking in enough protein! Thanks again everyone!!

That was my guess because that was my struggle pre-op. hope you get to feeling better soon!