Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

nsv's and GB surgery and scale victory

man oh man after my GB surgery I had lower back pain like I've ever had so I went and got one of those wrap around heating thingamingy things and it went around me easily not just my waist but even my hips. iwas able to wear it all day comfortable like, it didn't curl up or anything. went to the doctor today for post op check. my surgeon apologize that none of my doctor's for the last 2 years didn't do anything about my GB. he said it was a big huge sick gallbladder. the swelling I had in my abdomen and my back pain at the waist are gone. he said there was so much free Fluid in and around the gb. apparently I don't look sick anymore. lol. so this is sorta of a lesson to everyone out there. I had been complaining about pain for years. I even had a ultrasound a few years ago but because no stones were found my doctor shrugged it off and said I don't know. if you have pain something is wrong, especially if you can't diagnose why the pain is there. incisional pain you know what is causing the pain. so don't take I just don't know as a answer for something you know is wrong. I think I am going to another cardiologist now. I had all the tests because I kept going into atrial fib and than v tach and because my cardiac cath showed clean arteries I was told by the cardiologist "I don't know why your heart does what it does, it just does". and I excepted that. deal with the problem when it happens again. well I think not. and I lost 8lb this month and 10inches total. yeah!!!! new computer , dang I wish I knew how nice computers were. my old one was from 2006. lol. this thing is correcting my spelling . wow. and no I don't even have a iphone. I still have my fliptop phone.

See a cardiologist who specializes in Electrophysiology. Depending on how long you've been in afib, you might be able to get an afib ablation and be rid of it. Glad to hear you're feeling better. It's true. Just like with WLS. If we don't take care of ourselves, no one will do it for us.

Terry, this is such great news -- you are going to be feeling better and better. And the weight loss, yippee! And new computer, too -- a banner month after all the painful lead-up. So glad for you! Here's to a beautiful spring ahead......

See a cardiologist who specializes in Electrophysiology. Depending on how long you've been in afib, you might be able to get an afib ablation and be rid of it. Glad to hear you're feeling better. It's true. Just like with WLS. If we don't take care of ourselves, no one will do it for us.

Thanks I am going to my pcp Monday and going to mention this to him. if he won't refer me I don't need him anyways.