Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

someone sew my mouth shut!

There is so much junk food at work today because of Valentine's day and pot luck yesterday. It's the first time I have been out of control like my old self. I ate so much that I threw up yesterday and I'm back at it today!!!!

You have done so well so far....Something pushed you over. and just because it did does not mean that you can't start right now to eat properly again...that is the cool thing about this being an adventure or journey..It does not depend on you never making a mistake or having issues. It is about fixing your mind. Taking the time to find out why..So ask yourself why you ate so much that you threw up yesterday..I know you know the reason....

Step back kid and breath. And then think about it and make a change..that is what this journey is all about too!

now that you are aware of the issue on day 2, I think you are more than capable to walk away.

Go grab the food you brought ( you did bring food right?) and just have a great day.

no need to throw up again.

Thanks guys.I have my trusty almonds now. The snack table is about one foot away from my desk. It's on the other side of my cube. Most of the time I'm fine.im just having issues this week. Needed the support from someone who may know what I'm going through :-)

I feel you...the sweets buffet is set up right behind my cubicle too... I can just SMELL the sugar... looking at it makes me sick to my stomach, so, fortunately, I wasn't even tempted... good thing they don't do this kind of thing regularly.

I finally asked my boss to have raw almonds put in the vending machine for days that I need a little something but have nothing on hand, since everything in there is pure FAT!!!

It's difficult, and we may stumble along the way, just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again! :)

Tell me about it. Sweets on steroids today! Someone brought two packs of cupcakes and endless chocolates. I just wanted to lick the top of the red velvet cupcake OMG! I was good, I didn't do it!! So not cool to have the food table right in front of my office. Today I put 13,000 steps on my pedometer. I stayed as far away from my desk as I could to get away from it. I did have a co-worker that was sweet and gave me a Valentine's bag full of oranges :). Nobody knows I had the surgery, but they see me loosing weight and eating healthier. I gave her a huge hug for that!! Valentine's Day is EVIL !!!! Haha

I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one struggling. Being single on v day is hard and the food thing was even harder. It's over and today is a new day on my journey.I'm going to get new workout shoes and get busy living. Thanks so much for the great support. :-)