Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pictures

Girl, you look great! I always lurk around and your posts are so inspiring and so often a riot to read! Keep up the good work!

Lisa, you have done a wonderful job and should be very proud of yourself. You like to tell us about all your binges and difficult times but I think it is all a set-up and your just trying to trick us. LOL... You look fabulous girl and keep it up. Good job on passing the written test too. I liked how you lined up those pictures: Here is me before surgery, And now a smaller me... Cute little girl. Have a good day. Teresa:)

OH Lisa,... is this the woman that was asking "Can we stop the challenge after Penni gets her fill?"

Kiss my grits!!

Girl you look MAHVELOUS!!!!!!!

Love the sunburned pool comment. That was too cute.

OK I am getting you the dress I wore in my birthday pic. You would look WHOO HOO in that thing.

Love ya girl and I never laughed so much as I did last night chatting with you on the phone.

Note to everyone that talks to Lisa on the phone. Expect Chris to interrupt, and make sure you haven't just had the lap band surgery cause you will rip your stitches laughing so hard. LOL!!

Love ya Lisa

BOOM, my ego just exploded and splattered the walls! Thanks girls!

Michelle, I'll talk to you tonight after I practice more U-turns.

I dropped my truck off for service this morning and didn't feel like waiting around for their shuttle to get me to work. So I started walking. I figured I'd walk a mile then take the bus, but I ended up walking all 2.8 miles to work in 10 pound boots carrying my helmet, purse & lunch.

Penni, you got me workin' it!

WoW Big difference!!! Looking Good.....Did you get the new jacket for your Birthday yet, or is it the Tattoo that your getting for your Birthday?

I've been missing in action

I see the Atkins book on the shelf behind you!!! throw it away!!! you will never need it again!!! you look sooo good!

Sue, my house is right on the Henderson border!

And Ky, you're freaking me out because I just got rid of the Adkin's book! I swear, I just recently put "DONATION" post-its on all my diet books and dumped them into the library book return box!

Vera, Penni beat up my husband and made him do a nice thing for me a couple weeks ago. So we ordered the leather jacket, and I just got the message that it's in. I'll pick it up tonight, but the beauty of the deal is that I still get a present at the end of the month! Chris is afraid of Penni (because she bought him a Harley Jamaica shirt and wouldn't give it to him unless he did something nice for me.)

Penni, my jacket is here!

Penni, my jacket is here!
UM, ... PICTURES please. Oh and make sure that Chris is kneeling at your feet in the picture. LOLOL!!!! Don't you just love POWER over men???

You look great! Port, who needs a port? What a difference in the two pictures!

I am looking forward to seeing your new jacket, please post the pictures.

We rented a house boat at Henderson on Lake Mead for a week, we had a fantastic time. You live in a beautiful area.

Betty

Lisa - Have you seen the new leather outfits (vest/pants/jacket) that Harley has out? They are brown with some orange in them, and the leather is so soft it is like butter. They are lined too. My DH it for me for my birthday. Check them out, you will love them.

Betty

Wow Lisa you look fantastic - I thought the first picture was the AFTER!!:) - I weighed 315 on the morning of surgery, and at 5'8", looked WAY bigger than you - you have such a great hour-glass figure - lucky girl - great "chassis" to start with!!!

You look wonderful in the "during" pics - well done - I'm so happy for you xx

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana